i wanna give juicy fruit a cat bath

if u dont get it, think about how cats bath

your sister gets me hard

Jacob

Quote from: Juicy Fruit on Mar 04, 2010, 03:57 AM
Quote from: Jacob on Dec 30, 2009, 04:36 PM
Quote from: blixa on Dec 30, 2009, 02:26 PM
Quote from: Jacob on Dec 30, 2009, 02:12 PM
I didn't exactly plan a fuck last night, but I wrote a contract to get a baby with a friend in the next 4 years. yes, an actual contract.

what do you mean "get a baby"? like adoption or being a sperm donor? a viking baby...

sperm donor. she's gay so sex isn't even part of the equation. it's all about both of us agreeing that our genes are a perfect match, haha.

:-O

You swore you'd always be true to me!

Din mamma's fitta!

I've been trying to get you to visit Stockholm but you never do. what am I supposed to do? be alone forever?
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Juicy Fruit

Quote from: Jacob on Mar 04, 2010, 02:24 PM
Quote from: Juicy Fruit on Mar 04, 2010, 03:57 AM
Quote from: Jacob on Dec 30, 2009, 04:36 PM
Quote from: blixa on Dec 30, 2009, 02:26 PM
Quote from: Jacob on Dec 30, 2009, 02:12 PM
I didn't exactly plan a fuck last night, but I wrote a contract to get a baby with a friend in the next 4 years. yes, an actual contract.

what do you mean "get a baby"? like adoption or being a sperm donor? a viking baby...

sperm donor. she's gay so sex isn't even part of the equation. it's all about both of us agreeing that our genes are a perfect match, haha.

:-O

You swore you'd always be true to me!

Din mamma's fitta!

I've been trying to get you to visit Stockholm but you never do. what am I supposed to do? be alone forever?

You could be a gentleman and visit me! :-P
Quote from: Fireal1222 on May 04, 2007, 10:42 AM
i wanna give juicy fruit a cat bath

if u dont get it, think about how cats bath

Variable

Quote from: blixa on Jan 29, 2010, 12:05 PM
Quote from: Variable on Jan 28, 2010, 09:39 PM
Quote from: blixa on Jan 02, 2010, 12:43 PM
Quote from: Variable on Jan 01, 2010, 09:28 PM
Quote from: lithium on Dec 31, 2009, 06:51 PM
Mine resistant ambush protected vehicle

I hate that kind though.  I ride around in the ISS 4x MRAP.  It looks way cooler.  The internet is too slow out here for me to find a pic. I tried getting her in there last night.  But shes not a ho and shes going to make me be patient and work for it.  But its not like I'm going anywhere so its cool.  It will happen eventually

why would she be a 'ho' if she slept with you and not waited?
I mean, I didn't think she would be a ho.  That was all here.  Some girls are just weird about that kind of stuff.  American- religious culture really makes girls feel bad for enjoying their bodies.  It's pretty lame.  I mean its not like it was a one night stand.  We talked every day for at least a month before I made that post.  But whatever, it happened.  Now we fuck every other day because she has duty every other day and cant leave her workplace.  Its been fun.  Ill tell you guys what though, fucking in the back of one of those things is not easy.  There is no where near as much room as you would think.  And the seats are too tall so I have to like suspend myself and hold myself up with my arms while I'm doing it....lol a lot to focus on.  Good times though

my family is really conservative christian and i feel horrible about MY DREAMS. i always feel like i've done something wrong if i dream about something that is slightly dirty, even though i can't really control my subconsciousness. it's just implanted in your head from a young age. the way i see it, they spend too much time preaching about celibacy and not about safe sex.

i suppose it's very common for soldiers over there to be getting it on with each other, which is completely understandable.
Yeah see that just sucks.  You should be free to enjoy your body without any man made guilt about doing what comes natural to you.  And I would have to agree with you about celibacy and safe sex.

But its actually really not all that common for us to be fucking.  Mainly  because the guy to girl ratio is horrible.  I'm actually the only guy I know that is getting any.  I just got lucky, I knew her from a little two week school I went to a couple years ago.  Then I had a seizure and she was the one that took care of me.  So we started talking and I was in like swim wear.  But thats unusual.  Its really hard to find a girl that will even talk to you non the less sleep with you unless you work with them.  And seeing as how I and everyone I know are in the infantry ( no girls allowed ) That doesn't usually happen.  So I got pretty lucky with that one.