Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Crosses [Chino Moreno's side project]

Started by deftuner, Feb 06, 2010, 04:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

theis

It's gotta be a pretty short concert, right? Or will they play other material outside of Crosses?

Inkblades

They do have an abundance of yet to be released songs, so we'll just have to wait and see. If they just play the two EP's and The Years, it's going to be roughly forty five minutes. If they perform a couple of unreleased songs, they can bring it to an hour.

sing blue silver

i'm expecting to get some new material debuted live. maybe a couple neat things too like covers or something.

Starz

Watched the live rehearsal video and saw Dino from Dredg is gonna be their live drummer

Deadradio

Just got To San Diego. Can't wait till tomorrow

Inkblades

AnnieHardy Annie Hardy
At the #Crosses show at the Glasshouse. Guess I may be singing a special cover song? What a rad magical accident night yfrog.com/h31nydbej

Inkblades

Quick live clip of Telepathy:

http://www.twitvid.com/JUQQC

Inkblades

AnnieHardy Annie Hardy
Just sang "Swan Song" with #crossesband. It worked out and nobody yelled "fuck you Annie Hardy" totally winning! I heard that "KeV Is Gay" !

Interesting. One of my favorite Giant Drag songs. Should be cool to hear Chino on that.

Jerry_Curls

Chino sang like...5 secs on the song, but it was awesome nonetheless. The crowd was into it...I even saw this cholo fan swaying back and forth to some shoegaze. Amazing.

..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

Inkblades

Nice. They do any songs we haven't heard yet?

kitesvera

no, the only thing they did play that was not a song on the eps or the years, was swan song by giant drag with annie hardy

Jerry_Curls

Uhhhh... I haven't heard the 2nd EP but I beloved there was one unknown one. It had a minimal disco/ house sound and it was epic. Kind of like The Field had a lunch date with Mogwai and Ladytron. With some amazing screams. I don't know how how else to describe it.  I was jumping around like I was on E. Does a song on the 2nd EP sound like this (not the Michael Jackson sounding one- that shit was amazing live. So funky you just had to dance)
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

kitesvera

Chino Moreno- Crosses- The years

The Years Live

SetList:
Holy Ghost
This is a Trick
Bermuda Locket
Frontiers
Pruient
Telepathy
Cross
The Years
Option

Swan Song(giant Drag cover with Annie Hardy)
Trophy

kitesvera

Quote from: Jerry_Curls on Feb 01, 2012, 10:50 AM
Uhhhh... I haven't heard the 2nd EP but I beloved there was one unknown one. It had a minimal disco/ house sound and it was epic. Kind of like The Field had a lunch date with Mogwai and Ladytron. With some amazing screams. I don't know how how else to describe it.  I was jumping around like I was on E. Does a song on the 2nd EP sound like this (not the Michael Jackson sounding one- that shit was amazing live. So funky you just had to dance)

probably telepathy from what you are describing, Its on the second ep

White Wrist

really cool. stage effects...the sound...the drums...

rock_n_frost

Quote from: kitesvera on Feb 01, 2012, 10:52 AM

probably telepathy from what you are describing, Its on the second ep

definetely telepathy

we need pro-shot videos
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

luisch

Searching the machine might reveal what you don't want to know

ineedtofuckingsearch

is it this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l931ABM_1pA#! sounds like an extended version of cross, with a beat over it and chino singing.

http://www.youtube.com/user/deadflowers79

this user has the entire show up in pretty awesome quality. check it.