Does the song in the EP 3 teaser have a name? I am loving it

Inkblades

Quote from: TheyCallMeP on Mar 21, 2012, 05:02 PM

"Rub-A-Dub vs Robert Smith" - http://www.twitvid.com/2GCOF

hole-in-the-earth

What do you mean by teaser... you mean the clips in the video from EP 2? Or did they release a video or something

Penicks

Quote from: hole-in-the-earth on Mar 21, 2012, 07:03 PM
What do you mean by teaser... you mean the clips in the video from EP 2? Or did they release a video or something

go back one page

sing blue silver

someone just took the clips from the ep 2 video that haven't shown up on an ep yet and put them together in an ep 3 teaser vid.

hole-in-the-earth

Quote from: sing blue silver on Mar 21, 2012, 09:39 PM

someone just took the clips from the ep 2 video that haven't shown up on an ep yet and put them together in an ep 3 teaser vid.
Ah, that's what I thought. Thanks.

asshole

Got my tix.....so glad I live in los angeles
I love me some Vinyl.

Follow Me under #Adamogreat
Your Lucky Your Kinda Cute.. Taste Like Juicy Fruit...

Corleone

For the 2nd EP, is there a free download or do we have to pay for it?

Deadradio

Quote from: Corleone on Mar 22, 2012, 01:37 PM

You have to pay and then there is a deluxe version for a little more money.

defsteve

Crosses ††† : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Website

lxix

Quote from: TheyCallMeP on Mar 13, 2012, 04:02 PM
Hmmm, I guess following the link helps. Anyway, what does everyone think of combining the EP's into an LP eventually? Sort of like Fugazi and their 13 songs album?

Chino said in an interview before EP 2 dropped that they may release EP 3 as normal, download only, but then when EP 4 drops it's be also available on CD which'll have the first 3 on as well.

Jerry_Curls

Sooooo...who has an extra ticket? :)
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

Corleone

Quote from: Deadradio on Mar 22, 2012, 05:21 PM
Quote from: Corleone on Mar 22, 2012, 01:37 PM

You have to pay and then there is a deluxe version for a little more money.

hmmm yeah I'll just pass

pony_01

sir madrid

I cant believe  lopez is in the studio with Versa Emerge! my old roommate played keys for them small world.

DEFinatelydeftones,fsho

Quote from: lxix on Mar 22, 2012, 08:48 PM
Quote from: TheyCallMeP on Mar 13, 2012, 04:02 PM
Hmmm, I guess following the link helps. Anyway, what does everyone think of combining the EP's into an LP eventually? Sort of like Fugazi and their 13 songs album?

Chino said in an interview before EP 2 dropped that they may release EP 3 as normal, download only, but then when EP 4 drops it's be also available on CD which'll have the first 3 on as well.
Could u show me the way to the interview in which he said this, please? Thanks either way. Tried to find it.....
Pushing you back but still you ain't goooooooooone!!!!!!

defsteve

Quote from: DEFinatelydeftones,fsho on Mar 27, 2012, 09:12 PMCould u show me the way to the interview in which he said this, please? Thanks either way. Tried to find it.....

Couldn't find one mentioning a CD.

http://www.altpress.com/features/entry/chino_moreno_crosses_interview_shaun_lopez/P1

What's the game plan regarding how you're going to make music available in the future?

MORENO
: I hate to sit here and tell everyone exactly how it's going to roll out because it might change, but the idea is to keep putting out EPs and possibly compile everything and put them all on a record or a double record. Put it all together as one package and do a very limited special-edition so the people that really want it can get it.

Also mentioned in an earlier interview before EP1.....

http://www.chinashopmag.com/2011/08/the-deftones-chino-and-fars-shaun-lopez-form-crosses/

As far as release date, can you give us a clue as to when it's going to be out in its entirety, and what's gonna be on it?

Chino
: We pretty much got about 16 songs that we're working on, and that we've committed to the record. That's a lot for me. When The Deftones write a record, we write 12 songs, and we put 12 songs on the record. But a lot of the stuff we write will never get used. But it will spark the idea for a song and  we can go from there. We're talking about doing maybe like 4 EPs, 4 songs each, and just putting them out in parts.

Also from an interview just before EP2 dropped.....

http://submergemag.com/featured/shaun-lopez-and-chino-moreno-are-crosses/5263/

"The goal is to release a third EP thereafter, and Moreno hopes that they will then compile them all into a full-length album along with five new songs."
Crosses ††† : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Website