Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Crosses [Chino Moreno's side project]

Started by deftuner, Feb 06, 2010, 04:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheyCallMeP

EP 3, where are you? If all the Crosses material is already recorded, I hope it will drop soon. Don't know when touring behind the EP would fit in with KNY dates and Palms looming on the horizon. And if the Team wakes up, who knows. Anyone have any guesses?

Inkblades

I hope they aren't withholding on releasing EP 3 just because they can't find time to tour. Touring doesn't really matter if they are just going to do it for a week or two before Chino is off to something else. Just release the EP already.

DeftonesNZ

Yeah I agree but this is their first full release so they probably plan to do it for longer this time.

deftones86

First two eps were flawless they need to release this shit.

DeftonesNZ

I just hope there's no filler songs, I'd rather have an ep full of solid songs rather than a full length release with filler ,I have confidence in them to pull it off though so it shouldn't be a problem.

bloody_liver

Quote from: Slacker on Sep 13, 2012, 04:17 AM
im not shure how many of you have seen this, but in this song, chino did a fucking 18 seconds long eagle scream (13 bars pretty much). i was at this show, and i remember getting the sickest chill down my spine. that is the most insane vocal shit i've ever seen or heard from him, ever. it was most certainly unexpected, plus you can see how everybody was going nuts in disbelieve. i heard that shit live! (look for 02:06)
Hey Slacker,
I hope this montage of audience videos for that moment brings back fond memories
http://www.youtube.com/embed/am5KU4PfELY

Papa Muerte

honeybeewu

Quote from: Papa Muerte on Mar 14, 2013, 05:12 PM
I need more ✝✝✝
[/quote

YES! I second that!
I have been waiting VERY impatiently myself!

✝✝✝ ✝✝✝ ✝✝✝ ✝✝✝ ✝✝✝ ✝✝✝ ✝✝✝ ✝✝✝ ✝✝✝ ✝✝✝ ✝✝✝ ✝✝✝ ✝✝✝ ✝✝✝ ✝✝✝ ✝✝✝ ✝✝✝ ✝✝✝ ✝✝✝ ✝✝✝ ✝✝✝ ✝✝✝ ✝✝✝ ✝✝✝ ✝✝✝ ✝✝✝ ✝✝✝ ✝✝✝ ✝✝✝ ✝✝✝ ✝✝✝ ✝✝✝ ✝✝✝ ✝✝✝ ✝✝✝

shoop

Slopez played EP3 in it's entirety tonight @ the Viper Room.. did anyone happen to be there?

Inkblades

Hopefully that means its coming soon. And if that's an April Fools Joke, he can go straight to hell.

Evidently Antiquiet was there. Maybe we'll get a write up about it.

lftpp

wrong topic. delete

Deadradio

luisch

Searching the machine might reveal what you don't want to know

N0S3BLEED976

Inkblades

Yeah, it's a joke. Some random person on Twitter made it and Slopez retweeted it.

luisch

from left to right: Todd Wilkinson (Team Sleep), Chino Moreno, Gil Sharone (ex Dillinger Escape Plan) and Chuck Doom (Crosses) at the Guitar Center Expo, in Long Beach, California, april 6th 2013.

Pic by Angel Silva

shoop

luisch

They played the Years and just improvised. Jakobi Moreno was on the keys.

luisch

Chino Moreno, Todd Wilkinson (Team Sleep), Chuck Doom (Crosses) and Gil Sharone (ex-Dillinger Escape Plan) jamming in the Long Beach Guitar Expo, Long Beach, California, USA, April 6th 2013

Chino Moreno, Todd Wilkinson, Gil Sharone @ Long Beach Guitar Center Expo, 6th april 2013

Chino Moreno, Todd Wilkinson, Gil Sharone 2 @ Long Beach Guitar Center Expo, 6th april 2013