Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones pictures, interviews, magazine scans.

Started by theis, May 01, 2010, 01:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vesanic

I'm a member of the forum of that website (deftnz.net), it's called dreadfulitems. They add one part per week. Part 3 next week, then. ;)

Vesanic

15 minutes long interview of Chino & Frank by Kerrang!, pretty nice interview, the guys knows his shit. Chino talks about the band during the S/T and SNW era.

Kerrang! Radio: Matt Stocks Interviews Deftones

sing blue silver

from_musings

Quote from: Vesanic on Dec 07, 2010, 05:54 PM
15 minutes long interview of Chino & Frank by Kerrang!, pretty nice interview, the guys knows his shit. Chino talks about the band during the S/T and SNW era.

Thanks for posting. I'm a bit surprised to see and hear chino admit that the record label's involvement on snw affected him so much that he began to second guess himself and his own ideas.to fold down that much. it would've been easy for him to say "they tried to affect me but they failed.It took a long time to battle them but I won in the end" but he didn't.

sing blue silver

Deftones - Interview - Gonzo, September 18, 2003 (part 1 of 4)
Deftones - Interview - Gonzo, September 18, 2003 (part 4 of 4)

part 2 and 3 seem to be missing. if anyone has them i'd  be pretty keen to see them even though i hate the interviewer. he's always just terrible.

Deftones - Interview / live Footage, Rock Tv Gods of Metal, Milan, Italy, 2006

sing blue silver

Starz

ponyx

sing blue silver

Quote from: ponyx on Dec 13, 2010, 07:31 AM
youtube.com/watch?gl=US&client=mv-google&hl=en&v=LE_7LFMZdNo

Latin MTV interview with steph, chino, and quiet frank from 2001

steph is actin a fool! pretty funny stuff.

sing blue silver

Hidalgo

sing blue silver

Quote from: Hidalgo on Dec 14, 2010, 03:37 PM
ahhh chi was sooo funny :)

as always. that girl though, she can't give an interview (or really have any human social interaction) for shit.

from_musings

Quote from: Hidalgo on Dec 14, 2010, 03:37 PM
ahhh chi was sooo funny :)

yeah what's bad about that is that girl's laughter is very annoying. I had to fight to get through it

Hidalgo

she didn't bother me, i thought she did fine, just not real articulate. she seemed cool

from_musings

Quote from: Hidalgo on Dec 14, 2010, 06:25 PM
she didn't bother me, i thought she did fine, just not real articulate. she seemed cool

hidalgo's got a giiiirlfrieeeend

Hidalgo

wheresmysnare

Quote from: from_musings on Dec 14, 2010, 07:19 PM
Quote from: Hidalgo on Dec 14, 2010, 06:25 PM

hidalgo's got a giiiirlfrieeeend

....harder!..harder!..*giggle giggle giggle*.................................*giggle giggle giggle giggle giggle*....harder!..*giggle*

defsteve

#1 Album of the year - Kerrang

#2 Album of the year - Rocksound
Crosses ††† : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Website

Starz

argh damn i was gonna wait til i bought Rock Sound to find out my self.

Hidalgo

Quote from: defsteve on Dec 15, 2010, 09:18 AM
#1 Album of the year - Kerrang

#2 Album of the year - Rocksound
they're on fire this year. sales overall are so bad now days that it probably won't even sell 250k(halfway to gold), but gold is no longer expected. it's like double platinum was 10 years ago