Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones pictures, interviews, magazine scans.

Started by theis, May 01, 2010, 01:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vinsanity

Gentleman, you can't fight in here! This the War Room!!

tarkil

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

from_musings

Quote from: Vesanic on Aug 18, 2011, 03:38 PM
Deftones' Chino Moreno interview with Dave Lawrence[/url]

thanks for posting as always. the only dvd they've released - chino hasn't watched? is that information trustworhty?
if it is, he should watch it.maybe go "damn we need to get a better one out"

Deftones-argentina

Thank you steve, you just helped a lot of people who can't buy this magazine due to Country's distribution. I don't think rocksound even reaches south-américa. I'd like to post it on deftones.com.ar with your credit on it, if you agree.

pony_01

Quote from: Deftones-argentina on Aug 18, 2011, 05:38 PM
Thank you steve, you just helped a lot of people who can't buy this magazine due to Country's distribution. I don't think rocksound even reaches south-américa. I'd like to post it on deftones.com.ar with your credit on it, if you agree.

a LOT of people!

defsteve

Quote from: Deftones-argentina on Aug 18, 2011, 05:38 PM

No worries dude.
Crosses ††† : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Website

Menos el Oso

Random fact, 30STM first album was produced by Bob Ezrin. IMO, that was their best album. A Beautiful Lie was alright, and This Is War was pretty generic, which is probably why they're really famous now. Well "The Kill" really launched them into mainstream status. Now they rarely play any of their songs from their 1st album as if it never existed.

30 Seconds To Mars - Behind The Scenes

/rant

Vesanic

Quote from: from_musings on Aug 18, 2011, 04:49 PM
thanks for posting as always. the only dvd they've released - chino hasn't watched? is that information trustworhty?
if it is, he should watch it.maybe go "damn we need to get a better one out"

Haha well he did say he remembers the performance wasn't really good.

from_musings

His voice was in bad shape and he probably remembers it. but he did his interview solo, isn't he even interested in seeing how others handled their business? imean it was a product that was about to be sold in the name of deftones, not giving a shit about it?  amazing

sing blue silver

n/m. pulled a n00b move and posted an interview i had already posted before.

from_musings

haha that was great. I don't think memory loss is something noobs are known for though ^

sing blue silver

Quote from: from_musings on Aug 19, 2011, 01:06 PM
haha that was great. I don't think memory loss is something noobs are known for though ^

maybe i need to start laying off the weed a bit.

beansandcornbread

Quote from: sing blue silver on Aug 19, 2011, 01:39 PM
Quote from: from_musings on Aug 19, 2011, 01:06 PM

maybe i need to start laying off the weed a bit.

Now that's just crazy talk.

from_musings

i don't know. you just can't live your life like memento guy

Vesanic

There was a Justin Bieber fan at their performance at Area 4 today: