Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones pictures, interviews, magazine scans.

Started by theis, May 01, 2010, 01:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

luisch

George (Cannibal Corpse), Jesse (Killswitch Engage), and Chino yesterday at Heavy MTL

Searching the machine might reveal what you don't want to know

bewareofrats

What?  That's supposed to be Chino on the right?  Is it just me or does he look HUGE in that picture?  Especially in the face.  Also his face looks a little weird to me.
Open-minded?  Here's some short videos to challenge your thinking:
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3B82C219AC3A6847

m

Dude, that's Dominic...You can read it below the picture...

There Will Be Blood

Quote from: bewareofrats on Aug 12, 2012, 12:20 PM
What?  That's supposed to be Chino on the right?  Is it just me or does he look HUGE in that picture?  Especially in the face.  Also his face looks a little weird to me.
who gives a shit what he looks like?

rock_n_frost

i do..
i dont want him to swag as a fatprincess around
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

bewareofrats

Quote from: m on Aug 12, 2012, 07:36 PM
I'm talking about the picture in luisch's post.

Quote from: gunsrazorsknives on Aug 12, 2012, 08:51 PM
I don't particularly care what he looks like.  It's just I know he's not nearly as big now as he was but he almost looks as fat if not fatter in that picture.  So I was surprised if that was him.  Am I only one that thinks he looks way bigger in that picture?

Open-minded?  Here's some short videos to challenge your thinking:
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3B82C219AC3A6847

DEFinatelydeftones,fsho

not alone. I will say that picture is gross. Looks bald?
Pushing you back but still you ain't goooooooooone!!!!!!

luisch

Quote from: bewareofrats on Aug 13, 2012, 07:41 AM
Quote from: m on Aug 12, 2012, 07:36 PM
I'm talking about the picture in luisch's post.

I don't particularly care what he looks like.  It's just I know he's not nearly as big now as he was but he almost looks as fat if not fatter in that picture.  So I was surprised if that was him.  Am I only one that thinks he looks way bigger in that picture?

Yup, he gain some weight this months

Searching the machine might reveal what you don't want to know

deftoolsys07

Thank you.

And also he is wearing a hood, I don't know if maybe y'all can't see that... And he is smiling so his smile lines are showing... That's not fat.. and who cares anyway...
Check out my soundcloud/ facebook page with some music...

http://soundcloud.com/dan-koetter/

Vesanic

It's amazing how there's always someone going like "wtf y do u care abut his wayght he roks anyway". They don't seem to understand too much weight can have a serious impact on his performances.

Vesanic

mothraw

i thought you said his singing got better.
so what the fuck about his weight?
maybe chino eats to much pussy!
and you know who has his ring back....my precious

Vesanic

I said TOO MUCH weight. He's not SNW-like. That's where things could be messed up.

defsteve

Wow!

That's all I can say after reading this page.
Crosses ††† : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Website

TheShade1989

You guys sound like the kinda ppl that read gossip magazines about who Kim Kardashian is fucking and who's gained three pounds or who's had the shame to walk out of the house without looking beautiful. Chill out, ppl. Chino is not fat. He doesnt look as skinny as he was wen they were last touring, but let's be real, he's not fat, he still sounds awesome and he might be going through a rough/lazy phase that could be over as soon as it came on. I know we dont have anymore news on the new album so we take what we can get, but the minor weight gain wont have any impact on his singing, I'm sure.

Shadow46/2

Speak of the devil, and he shall appear.

976-EVIL

Quote from: TheShade1989 on Aug 13, 2012, 08:40 PM
You guys sound like the kinda ppl that read gossip magazines about who Kim Kardashian is fucking and who's gained three pounds or who's had the shame to walk out of the house without looking beautiful. Chill out, ppl. Chino is not fat. He doesnt look as skinny as he was wen they were last touring, but let's be real, he's not fat, he still sounds awesome and he might be going through a rough/lazy phase that could be over as soon as it came on. I know we dont have anymore news on the new album so we take what we can get, but the minor weight gain wont have any impact on his singing, I'm sure.

Agreed, this Fat Chino/Fit Chino thing makes me laugh everytime it comes up. If they have to wheel the guy out on a forklift someday then I will worry but until then come on people. He still seems to bring the energy regardless...
One last Thing...You Should Beware the Content!!

Thank God that you........ love..... at all.

Vesanic

As far as I'm concerned, I don't care as long as it doesn't affect his performances, and it has in the past, you know that.

Otherwise, he can perform bald and naked, I won't give a crap.