Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

SONS OF ANARCHY

Started by theis, Jun 03, 2010, 09:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rxjustine

Quote from: chick de la lynch on Nov 08, 2012, 09:43 AM

I don't know how I feel about the Otto/Tara scene, but I definitely felt uncomfortable. I read Warming Glow's review and it was pretty harsh. The review stated that it was the Otto/Tara scene when SOA jumped the shark. Did anyone else think it jumped the shark at that moment? Because I sure as hell didn't. Maybe I'm biased because I like this show too much.

Personally, I never took to Tara's character. Maybe I just have a problem with Maggie Siff... She's so bland and I don't find her to be all that attractive. With that being said, these scenes with Otto are pretty intriguing to me so I wouldn't say that they've jumped the shark necessarily. If anything I find myself more interested in Tara now because of them. But yes, uncomfortable, to say the least.

jbmp1390

This is getting so dumb. Why does Jax need all this fucking evidence against Clay? This episode was all over the place and just generally ridiculous in a lot of parts.

Can I use this chair? Seriously can I use it?

chick de la lynch

Yeah, I'm really getting sick of the "We need evidence" plot line. It makes no sense in the logic of the show. I guess they just need another reason to keep Clay's life in the balance and pick on Juice.

As silly as the show is getting, it's still got its entertainment factor.

bright lights, big city

Quote from: chick de la lynch on Nov 25, 2012, 10:45 AM
it's still got its entertainment factor.
definitely, despite its obvious flaws I still have to tune in and enjoy watching. we'll see how the last couple episodes play out.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

chick de la lynch

theis

theis

Very tense episode.

I really hope the season finale will deliver the goods. Very excited to see what's gonna happen.

bright lights, big city

At least they made a decent excuse to keep Clay alive. And I'm really looking forward to seeing where this Donal Logue US Marshal character is going.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

chick de la lynch

We definitely needed this episode to keep us watching. Some of it is actually starting to make logical sense within the show's universe. Hopefully the season finale will rock our socks off.

Side note: Was everyone PMSing in this episode? A lot more tears than I'm used to and Jax nostril flares.

bright lights, big city

saw on uproxx that Donal Logue pretty much confirmed he's on SoA for the long haul.
DERP

theis

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Nov 29, 2012, 09:07 PM
saw on uproxx that Donal Logue pretty much confirmed he's on SoA for the long haul.

I'm sure he's gonna be a part of the cliffhanger that will finish this season.

Quinn FTW!

theis

Satisfying final with a bunch of loose ends to build on further.

The scene with Otto was messed up. What a crazy fuck.

Dog fight scene made my heart bleed. Loved that Tig saved the wounded one.

And the showdown with Pope had my heart racing. For a minute I was actually in doubt whether or not Jax was serious about giving up Tig.

And fuck Gemma. I wanna see her die. Also, even though Clay deserved what happened, that scene was fucking rough!

samson simpson

loved this seasons ending

Otto fooling , Jax doing some GTA mission type shit to save Tig and the actor who plays that cop( his acting was awesome) who came to get Clay and then Tara .

cant wait for the next season

and Nero is awesome ..a good guy

chick de la lynch

For an up and down season, Sutter managed to keep me interested for another year. The season finale was suspenseful, shocking and left a lot of loose ends to tie up for the coming season.

The dog fighting scene was rough, but Tig keeping the wounded dog was sweet and made me happy Jax had another plan concerning Pope, which I was hoping for. Glad to see Pope got what he deserved. Two deaths avenged.

Oh, and Gemma is just a fucking horrible person. I feel awful for Tara.

bright lights, big city

I was satisfied with that. Definitely didn't think that was possible about a month ago.

Coulda used more Donal Logue, but I'm guessing he's a big villain next season so it was a pretty cool ploy to introduce him this season and then have him carry over. Unless they kill him off 10 minutes into the 6th season, which wouldn't surprise me.
DERP

deftones86

Finally caught up on the DVR. the season ending was pretty good, cant say i didnt see Tara going to jail before hand. I think she underestimated  just how evil Gemma is. I have a feeling Clay will find a way to survive. I really cant wait to see how this Marshall character is going to develop. Seems as though hes got nothing to lose and he'll die to hurt the club. This season wasnt my favorite but the finale was probably my favorite. I thought Tig was dead for sure.  thought Jax was going to get revenge for Opie.

dictatesofreason

all i can say is wow and that i wish i had a time machine to go next september

jbmp1390

That's it. I'm done with this piece of shit excuse for a tv show. Fuck Kurt Sutter for causing me to waste my time for 5 fucking seasons. I will keep up with the online highlights next season just to see if Gemma finally fucking dies, but I won't continue to actually watch. He;s ruined Jax and Tara as characters. And he thinks that us viewers are so stupid that we should actually buy his lame convoluted storylines as to why Clay is alive and why Gemma is still alive as well, or at least why she isn't alone and broken without her family like she deserves. I always thought that the scene in the early seasons when Gemma gets raped was one of the most heartwrenching moments and I actually felt bad for her. Now I realize that she deserved it for being the piece of garbage she's always been. Hopefully something similar or worse will happen to her next season over and over.

Can I use this chair? Seriously can I use it?

bright lights, big city

Kim Dickens as Collette. I'm in.

Anyway, I was kind of uninterested in this episode suprisingly. Action happened, stories progressed, Donal Logue was cool, but maybe just every show feels like a letdown while Breaking Bad is still on the air.
DERP

chick de la lynch

I actually enjoyed the premiere. Breaking Bad has really spoiled viewers as far as great television goes. At this point everything is better than Dexter, and the fact that SOA writers actually give a shit about their show makes me happy.