Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

US Tour when they get home?

Started by Crazy Breed, Dec 01, 2010, 06:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crazy Breed

Blackdiamondskye was an Ill tour....I'm a huge AIC fan so to see them & the Deftones on the same stage was a real treat...but i want a full Deftones show, and Diamond Eyes deserves it's own tour.

Do you think they will tour coast to coast when they get back to the states?

I read somewhere where Chino said they plan to tour for at least another year promoting Diamond Eyes.
The shade, is a tool, a device....a saviour!

Vesanic

They probably will... After the Pacific Rim tour, I'm pretty sure they will tour in South America, then they should play a couple of european festivals and maybe some extra headlining dates. After that I'm sure they will go back to the US.

defsteve

I would guess

Pacific Rim
South America
US headline
Europe (headline/festivals)
US (headline/festivals)

In that order
Crosses ††† : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Website

E-Money

I'm sure they will. I doubt we'll hear Eros in 2011 tho. Their gonna tour Diamond Eyes probably for at least another year.

DEFinatelydeftones,fsho

They will definately be here. When haven't they ended up here? This is their home. No worries...........
Pushing you back but still you ain't goooooooooone!!!!!!

godin

they better get there asses to canada. last deftones show in calgary sold out pretty damn quick
Dingus.

cesar421

i remember that someone after the blackdiamondskye show in san diego, asked frank when they were going to comeback and he only said summer.

Crazy Breed

FUCK YEAH!!!! I didn't think i'd see them back on the east coast so soon!! I'm hitting up at least 4 shows!!

I'M SO FUCKING HYPED RIGHT NOW!!!!

DEFTONES BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The shade, is a tool, a device....a saviour!

defsteve

Quote from: defsteve on Dec 01, 2010, 07:06 PM
I would guess

Pacific Rim
South America
US headline
US (headline/festivals)

In that order

Good call so far dude.

Oh wait......

Vesanic

That's a bit too much, Steve, haha. You were right, though. But I'm pretty sure you got some infos beforehand. ;)

976-EVIL

Defsteve is a pretty wise dude after all. Well done padawan learner!
One last Thing...You Should Beware the Content!!

Thank God that you........ love..... at all.

defsteve

Quote from: Vesanic on Jan 07, 2011, 08:06 PM
That's a bit too much, Steve, haha. You were right, though. But I'm pretty sure you got some infos beforehand. ;)

Haha! Nah, just an educated guess. Couldn't see them waiting until after the European festival season before headlining US.

I would also guess an appearance at a few European festival early June. They haven't played Rock-Am-Ring or Rock-Im-Park since 2006 so an appearance there is due. They played Download last year so that doesn't seem likely. Hopefully a couple of UK shows if they are over for European festivals.

I also think they will be on this years Sonisphere UK/European festivals.

Vesanic

Indeed, they haven't played Rock-am-Ring in the longest, I've been thinking about that too.

Penicks

stop touring and work on new shit god damn it

sing blue silver

Quote from: Penicks on Jan 08, 2011, 12:06 PM
stop touring and work on new shit god damn it

You might be waiting quite a while on that one. They keep saying they want to tour this one as long as possible.

Vesanic

Yeah, pretty sure they'll be touring until early 2012.

sing blue silver

Plus we all know how deftones write. We won't get anything new until 2014 or so.

illzilla

Its official

Deftones have officially announced the first leg of their Diamond Eyes North American tour and have tapped The Dillinger Escape Plan to support. For now, the trek runs though April and May, but more shows and on-sale dates will be announced soon. deftones.com

defsteve

Quote from: defsteve on Dec 01, 2010, 07:06 PM
I would guess

Pacific Rim
South America
US headline
US (headline/festivals)

In that order

What's that you said in December ? European festivals after US headline run ? Haha!  ;)

Vesanic

Hahahaha, I fucking knew it.