Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

your best video game accomplishment ever?

Started by Hidalgo, Jan 08, 2011, 09:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deftones86

I once held the High Score in Ms. Pacman at the Laundry mat. But was beat by a 8 year old asian kid named Ping. im guessing his last name was pong.

sing blue silver

i held the record on the south park pinball machine at a local theatre for 2 years. also i held a high school on a g.i. joe game at a campground for about 20 minutes once.

wheresmysnare

Quote from: ToneDef on Jan 14, 2011, 11:29 PM
Getting extremely competent at Counter Strike.

+100000000

That game was huge, me and a few of my friends lost most of our mid to late teens playing it. I started on half-life death match and played that up until CS 1.0 came out, only stopping when I went to university in 2002, where i had no internet connection and was unfortuantly forced to forge a social life once again...I've played CS Source a handful of times now.

It's weird I think i played CS when I first got into Deftones, I actually remember playing ATF, Adrenaline and WP on minidisc through head phones whilst playing CS, Deftones and CS have a weird association in my head now.

Oh and just for the record I bought a PS3 and COD recently, if only they allowed mouse and keyboard, i'd strafe the shit of them!

bright lights, big city

Quote from: wheresmysnare on Feb 10, 2011, 01:12 PM

It's weird I think i played CS when I first got into Deftones, I actually remember playing ATF, Adrenaline and WP on minidisc through head phones whilst playing CS, Deftones and CS have a weird association in my head now.
that is really cool and interesting how we identify music and games with different eras of our lives. Same goes with different pets during life (George Carlin has a good bit on that). With music and games, though, I'm the same way. Off the top of my head, whenever I play Perfect Dark, I think of White Pony. When I hear "RPM" or "Fly" from Floored by Sugar Ray, I remember playing paintball mode with 3 friends on Facility in Goldeneye, with my friend's boombox blasting. Wave Race 64/Smash Mouth's Fush Yu Mang is another one.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

wheresmysnare

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Feb 10, 2011, 03:09 PM
Quote from: wheresmysnare on Feb 10, 2011, 01:12 PM

that is really cool and interesting how we identify music and games with different eras of our lives. Same goes with different pets during life (George Carlin has a good bit on that). With music and games, though, I'm the same way. Off the top of my head, whenever I play Perfect Dark, I think of White Pony. When I hear "RPM" or "Fly" from Floored by Sugar Ray, I remember playing paintball mode with 3 friends on Facility in Goldeneye, with my friend's boombox blasting. Wave Race 64/Smash Mouth's Fush Yu Mang is another one.

Yeah sometimes i will remember an old computer game i used to play and wrapped up in that memory will be a soundtrack of whatever i was listening to when i played it, it can make you properly nostalgic but i think its best to leave it be and not revisit, its just not the same!

Sextape.

I used to own bright purple epic clothes at world of warcraft jajaja  :P
but never the orange daaaammn

Penicks

lukas989

Way way way back in the day, I maxxed the score on the classic shooter Mercs, on my trusty megadrive - I found a spot where enemies infinitely came out this door and one application of sellotape to the fire button later, I clocked 99,999,999 - then stumbled onto the end and completed the bitch.  I posted my achievement off to my favoured games mag, and waited for my glory to be advertised to dickheads across Europe.  Brilliantly, not only did they print the score, they printed it in their 'Jimmy Chin' corner with the quip 'we realllly believe this score'.  To add to the magic, a guy wrote in asking why they didnt believe the score, sparking off this whole debate about how I did it.  In the end I sent in a photo, and they had to retract their accusation and issue an apology.  Twats.

deftones86

Hole in one on a par 4 in Tiger Woods. That just happend.

deftjess

beating Mike Tyson's Punch out way back in 1991 as a kid

fun times

rock_n_frost

- Classic mario : i hated everytime she said ''Oh thank you Mario, but our princes is in another castle'')
- Half-Life            : Do you remember that death match mp times..it was awesome days..SHOTGUN !  My nick name was ''KonTeX''
- Counter Strike 1.5  : That must be our (gamer community) biggest getting into multiplayer gaming time ever. I had a clan named [WC]
- Devil May Cry 3  : This game is my favorite game of all time. Everything i wanted is in this game..So cool game
- Street Fighter 4 : I won a tournament in Turkey on this game. at 2008 Counter strike dead and that game came out..It was the new begining of the fighting games.
- Moder warfare 1-2-black ops
- Marvel vs Capcom 3 : This is my favorite game of this year and im pretty good in it, im happy.  
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone