Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

TV Series

Started by black coffee, Feb 22, 2011, 08:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theis

Yeah, as much as I miss BB there's no need for another season.

The new season of Fargo is off to a pretty good start!

bright lights, big city

Quote from: theis on Oct 30, 2015, 12:58 PM
The new season of Fargo is off to a pretty good start!
Mike Milligan and the Kitchen Brothers sounds like a prog rock band
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Crazylegs

Thems two remind me of the cover of The Sisters Brothers.

Totally worth reading by the way.

Vesanic

Dude, the ending of The Leftovers last episode, ho-lee-fawk.

bright lights, big city

Can't be dead right? That's why they showed Michael dragging him? That show puts you threw the ringer, man.

Also, one of the best things at the moment is watching Leftovers and Fargo back to back.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Vesanic

[spoiler]Well it's a given since it's the main protagonist of course, but they have this sense of messing with you, the guy's fucking blacked oud and poisoned and Michael has like five minutes to find adrenaline or an antidote of some sort. I should reaaaally start watching Fargo.[/spoiler]

Vesanic

[spoiler]Thinking again, I think he is dead. If that's true, I think he'll appear through flashbacks, or maybe he'll be the apparition of another character, like Patti with him. But then again maybe he'll survive. F- this show man[/spoiler]

Vesanic

K, this show is getting furiously good.

bright lights, big city

That was basically a dream sequence episode. Kind of. I usually dislike those, but yeah holy shit this was amazing.

Now I hope HBO doesn't cancel it after this season. There's talk that basically no one watches it. Goddamn it people.
DERP

Vesanic

You think people actually want another Lost? I wasn't a fan so I can't have that perspective

bright lights, big city

Really seems like most people have soured on Lost since it ended. I still remember and love the good times of it.
DERP

Vesanic

This was perfect.