Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

TV Series

Started by black coffee, Feb 22, 2011, 06:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bright lights, big city

yeah, he's a total boss.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Crazylegs

Holy fuck! I've just finished the fifth episode of luther. This show is just too good.

tarkil

moar details pwizz...

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

roflestiltskin

It's been too long.  I'm rewatching the wire!

bright lights, big city

Me too!! I'm watching with my friends this time, we just watched when Orlando gets got.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

black coffee

First episode was alright, anyone else watching?

bright lights, big city

yeah, it's hard to follow at times, and I can barely understand Escalante, but I dig it. Actually at the moment, I'm more excited to see the new Luck episode instead of the new Walking Dead.
DERP

black coffee

This time I'm definitely gonna pile up a few episodes of The Walking Dead before I continue watching. Always hate to wait another week for the next episode.

Eros TBA

watching Oddities

black coffee

Two episodes so far, and I like it.

I finally decided to give up on House Of Lies. Not even sure why I didn't quit earlier. It's not THAT funny, and pretty much none of the characters are likable.

And in case you didn't notice, the new South Park season has begun!! Gonna watch that episode later today.

theis

Finally caught up on Game of Thrones.

I've watched all of Season 1 and the first two episodes of Season 2 within the last two days, haha.

I'm not even a fantasy fan, but this shit's awesome. And Daenerys...goddamnit, I'm in love.

bright lights, big city

Fuck yeah man. Now to answer the question that's been split among my group of friends for the last year. Hotter as a blonde or brunette?

DERP

tarkil

Wow, 1st time I see her as a brunette.... Much better, for sure !!!!!!!!

theis

Latest episode of Thrones was awesome.

Tyrion...kicking ass and taking names. Love that sneaky little bastard.

bright lights, big city

Quote from: theis on Apr 16, 2012, 09:05 PM
Latest episode of Thrones was awesome.

Tyrion...kicking ass and taking names. Love that sneaky little bastard.

I'm converting to #TeamMargaery
DERP

bebo

Isnt Daenerys supposed to be 13-14 in the book?

bright lights, big city

uhhhh you see, the thing about that is...

*runs away*
DERP

tarkil

Quote from: bebo on Apr 17, 2012, 05:53 PM
Isnt Daenerys supposed to be 13-14 in the book?

She is yes, but George Martin said that they couldn't show a "child" on TV as they would be accused of "paedophilia" or whatever...

lostpilot

GAME OF THRONES.

bright lights, big city

That was some bullshit where they ended last night's episode.
DERP