Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

willow

Started by nonesuch, Apr 21, 2011, 10:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nonesuch

i drink your milkshake

bright lights, big city

another smith kid getting in the spotlight? just what this world needs.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Penicks

where the fuck have you been? stuck in a jungle?

Jerry_Curls

Another young star to either be abused by the industry or suicided when she's a little older.

Obviously, Will Smith has given his freemason masters permission to manipulate her and mold her into what they want. Sick peodophiles.
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

theis

Quote from: Jerry_Curls on Apr 22, 2011, 09:18 AM
Another young star to either be abused by the industry or suicided when she's a little older.

Obviously, Will Smith has given his freemason masters permission to manipulate her and mold her into what they want. Sick peodophiles.

THIS.

blixa

this would never have happened if tupac had married jada.

bright lights, big city

Quote from: Penicks on Apr 22, 2011, 06:52 AM
where the fuck have you been? stuck in a jungle?
i guess so man, i'm too involved in the anti-jaden smith campaign to know he has a sibling.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Variable

Quote from: blixa on Apr 22, 2011, 02:05 PM
this would never have happened if tupac had married jada.
Or haden't gotten his ass shot.

Who do you think is/was a more talented rapper?  Tupac or Will Smith?  In terms of not getting murdered? 

devilinside

I personally think Tupac. I know Will Smith started off with DJ Jazzy Jeff before Fresh Prince of Bel Air,but I just don't consider Will a "real" rapper. I do love the dude though.

Variable

I was just saying, in terms of not getting murdered.  In which case I have to give it to Will...............Because he's still alive and shit. 

nonesuch

i vote makaveli
i drink your milkshake

Variable

NO! NO!  God Damn it.  You guys are all ruining the joke!  Just Tupac or Will Smith.  Only in terms of who didn't get murdered!

wesf23

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH

Y'know why I hate that fucking kid? Because that song is fucking appallingly horrendous and I can never get it out of my fucking head.

bebo

I lul'd when I saw her 'boys need training' shirt and her disgustingly flat chest with it.

Variable

God damn. Beyonce is already way too much. We don't need yet another female pop singer trying to empower women by being sexist.