Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

You've waited anxiously for it....

Started by poofing acid, May 04, 2011, 11:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crazylegs

if by good you mean annoying, then yes.

Crazylegs

Crazylegs

I've listened through the album, and i think it goes from brilliant one moment, to absolutely horrible the next. I really don't like it when they're trying to be funny, which seems to be all the fucking time.

poofing acid

^lol it's their style, brah.

I bring to you 30db. 

Hailing from Chicago, longtime friends, musical collaborators, and all-around conspirators Jeff Austin (of Yonder Mountain String Band) and Brendan Bayliss (of Umphrey's McGee) have been writing music and playing together for years. In between their busy tour schedules with Yonder and Umphrey's, the two musicians had always wanted to start a band. They wrote some songs, played some shows (both on Jeff's turf in Colorado and back home in Chicago) and so 30db was born.

After accruing a mass quantity of music, they decided it was about time to make a record. They recruited an amazing crew of musicians to join them in Boulder for some recording sessions, and that's when 30db really took its shape and became a band. Holding down the sound on drums, percussion, and keyboards is the Memphis-based North Mississippi Allstars drummer and co-founder, Cody Dickinson. E-Town host and legendary musician from Hot Rize, Nick Forster, plays electric guitar; and Boulder-based player/producer Eric Thorin keeps it tight on the bass. The final product is a collection of heartfelt tunes, filled with fun yet ironic lyric undertones and solid playing from start to finish.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=84D5AHYW

Let me know if the link doesn't work.  I'll upload my own if it's funked.