Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Fucked up

Started by downtownpony, May 09, 2011, 05:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

downtownpony

BillyNo.9

I saw the clip of him hitting the guy with his deck on Boreme or ebaumsworld. What a fucking douche

downtownpony

Yeah. It's crazy that everyone just watched that dude get hit in the head, he's prob permanently brain damaged.

theis

I don't know who's worse; the guy doing it or the many people just standing there doing nothing.

lukas989

Im going to track that fuck down.  fucking piece of shit.  Anyone lend me the cash to whereever he is?  All are welcome to film me gaining revenge.

Jacob

guess that's what happens when you watch too much Jackass.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

poofing acid

Quote from: lukas989 on May 10, 2011, 12:22 PM
Im going to track that fuck down.  fucking piece of shit.  Anyone lend me the cash to whereever he is?  All are welcome to film me gaining revenge.

Hahahaha, tuff guy.

lukas989

My biceps match the profile of Ben Nevis exactly.  True story.

Nailec

Quote from: lukas989 on May 10, 2011, 12:22 PM

internet tough guy detected

poofing acid

I'd be upset if he hit a dog or something.  I couldn't care less about a dude getting hit.

Nailec

so glad i live in germany. would sue the shit out of everyone that stood around and stared

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duty_to_rescue#Germany

from_musings

there's probably thousands of sites that focus on garbage like assault, death, torture, blood, accidents and brainless crap like that.I would guess that the majority of people here on sl are normal in their heads and find no joy to see such crap. anyway, a guy like that will fuck with the wrong guy soon or later and get his ass kicked.

This is better:

High five for first kiss (original)

lol at kids face 0:52

theis

Aww.

That girl will get smokin' hot when she's older.

poofing acid

theis

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Quote from: from_musings on May 14, 2011, 02:59 PM
there's probably thousands of sites that focus on garbage like assault, death, torture, blood, accidents and brainless crap like that.I would guess that the majority of people here on sl are normal in their heads and find no joy to see such crap. anyway, a guy like that will fuck with the wrong guy soon or later and get his ass kicked.

So you are saying promoting 2 underage kids kissing isnt bad you pedobear?
Ha
Later and let the ppl watch whatever the fuck they want.

from_musings

yeah i don't know what theis is talking about when he says "she will smoking hot" when she cearly is smoking hot right now.

seriously though,if you think that people can watch whatever they want then surely you don't mind me saying whatever i want. peace  :-*

tarkil

Quote from: theis on May 14, 2011, 04:15 PM

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

from_musings

Quote from: theis on May 14, 2011, 04:15 PM

j/k  ;)

theis