Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones Bullshit Thread

Started by Oldnewtype, May 19, 2011, 10:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dryalex12

Okay now whats the most depressing?

My money is on (L)MIRL, Anniversary, Entombed, 976 and well......the rest of S/T

krook

Quote from: Dryalex12 on Jul 30, 2016, 08:33 PM
Okay now whats the most depressing?

My money is on (L)MIRL, Anniversary, Entombed, 976 and well......the rest of S/T

I'd say Mascara, Deathblow, Xerces, Konami.
I hate White Pony.

LG95

Wouldn't put LMIRL, Xerces, Entombed or 976 EVIL in that list personally.

I think I'd say Lovers or Mascara, for different reasons.
I could float here forever

people are people

Quote from: ANattyRat on Jul 30, 2016, 12:07 PM
Quote from: Inkblades on Jul 30, 2016, 04:34 AM
Xenon is the first one that comes to mind. Very upbeat.

"You're floating out astray, this cold and lifeless body." Super happy, haha. Definitely a happy-sounding chorus though.

Haha, I feel you.

Freedomsoldier17

most depressing song?

change, pink maggit, deathblow, anniversery, moana, finger of death, hole in the earth, beware, riviere

konami is another one of those super relaxing ones. i remember seeing a youtube comment saying it reminds one of a satellite flying through space -- such a cool description. the coolest part is the sudden apprehension at the end, like the satellite was captured by some alien race.

(L)MIRL is more of a moody song to me.

and happiest songs.

fist, most of DE, back to school and swerve city especially

Cullision

Lol you think fist is happy? I think Sextape is the happiest. It's hard to pick most "depressing" because most of their best songs to me are moody and don't depress me because I love them. Xenon depresses me and not in a good way.

Dryalex12

(L)MIRL is depressing Lyric wise

ALSO I just got done mixing ATF in the 5.1 thing ive been doing and holy shit it sounds amazing.
I also renamed them all to there working titles if they had one and switched the order from how it was originally

DR11      -6.62 dB   -19.31 dB      4:11 01-Labia
DR11      -6.66 dB   -19.33 dB      3:58 02-Lotion
DR10      -7.00 dB   -19.77 dB      3:32 03-The Fur
DR12       0.00 dB   -16.99 dB      3:36 04-Shove It
DR11      -7.26 dB   -20.74 dB      5:08 05-Far Away
DR11      -5.68 dB   -21.57 dB      3:44 06-Lu Lu
DR10      -9.15 dB   -22.01 dB      4:51 07-Macks
DR12      -3.67 dB   -18.59 dB      4:37 08-Before the Flu
DR10      -5.62 dB   -19.88 dB      4:43 09-Damone
DR11      -6.61 dB   -20.65 dB      2:42 10-Kicketts
DR11      -7.90 dB   -22.49 dB      5:09 11-Head Up
DR11      -7.14 dB   -25.03 dB      4:49 12-Crenshaw

HooiserBowhunter

I think Hole in the Earth is a pretty depressing one as well. I absolutely love their gloomy songs.

nicklav

Mascara is super depressing.

LG95

Quote from: nicklav on Aug 06, 2016, 12:11 AM
Mascara is super depressing.
I know... isn't it wonderful!
I could float here forever

Freedomsoldier17

maybe this is old news but, found this interesting.

! No longer available

Inkblades

"You're floating out astray, this cold and lifeless body." Super happy, haha. Definitely a happy-sounding chorus though.

I'd say Sextape is the most lyrically-happy, and Swerve City is the most musically happy.

Lol, true. I meant sonically.

Inkblades

Quote from: people are people on Jul 31, 2016, 02:44 AM

Haha, I feel you.

You only facepalm after farting into your hand.

people are people

Damn haha 

Quote from: Inkblades on Aug 08, 2016, 12:44 AM

I'd say Sextape is the most lyrically-happy, and Swerve City is the most musically happy.

Lol, true. I meant sonically.

Ok,

Inkblades

You only give peace signs after sticking your fingers up you butt so you can smell and lick them afterwards.

people are people

No, When I say goodbye I just give people the Peace sign, But that's because i'm to nice of a person to tell you to fuck yourself! Donkeyblades, Feeling Lonely Tonight? Slit your wrists - it will lower your blood pressure. Pardon me, but you've obviously mistaken me for someone who gives a damn.

ANattyRat

Quote from: people are people on Aug 08, 2016, 06:18 AM
No, When I say goodbye I just give people the Peace sign, But that's because i'm to nice of a person to tell you to fuck yourself! Donkeyblades, Feeling Lonely Tonight? Slit your wrists - it will lower your blood pressure. Pardon me, but you've obviously mistaken me for someone who gives a damn.

This is the biggest overreaction to something I've ever seen in my entire life.

Inkblades

Quote from: people are people on Aug 08, 2016, 06:18 AM

I dunno, man. Seems like you're really savoring that artisanal fecal butter smeared all over your fingers. Also, you don't need to capitalize words after commas. Only periods. And you're confusing to with too in "I'm to nice of a...". To is generally used to describe moving forward to something or going somewhere, while too is an adverb. For example:

"Hey, I'm people for people. I'm going TO a gay bathhouse TO chain-slurp one hundred sweet pricks in a row tonight."

You're welcome.

people are people

Donkeyblades, woo really? I didn't type the letter O, one more time 4 u! shit man, I feel for you, scumbag nazi grammar lol. The cream rises to the top. So does the scum.. Talk is cheap, but so are you. I'm glad to see you're not letting your education get in the way of your ignorance.  I don't know what makes you so stupid, but it really works! I certainly hope you are sterile.