Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones Bullshit Thread

Started by Oldnewtype, May 19, 2011, 07:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BallZDeeP

Quote from: DeftonesNZ on Nov 07, 2012, 03:28 AM
Quote from: BallZDeeP on Nov 07, 2012, 03:24 AM
I didnt realize that deftones fans wanted to keep shit away from other deftones fans...
It's fucked up i don't get the division it must be something personal

I doubt it. theres quite a few of us on DF. They gave the shit to Ves..maybe we are out of control and spastic..who cares? This isnt a Bon Jovi forum

josh_axey

So how about them Deftones?

gui

you guys not sharing are doing the same.

m1nusblindfoLd

Quote from: funksk8er on Nov 07, 2012, 03:28 AM
Quote from: m1nusblindfoLd on Nov 07, 2012, 03:26 AM
So yeah the 1:32 of Swerve City is cool! I like it so far :)

And damn yeah they are bagging on us here lol

Where can I hear this?!

Scroll down a bit here

https://www.facebook.com/groups/bequietandshoveit

DAFTPUNK87

Quote from: BallZDeeP on Nov 07, 2012, 03:30 AM
I didnt realize that deftones fans wanted to keep shit away from other deftones fans...

I doubt it. theres quite a few of us on DF. They gave the shit to Ves..maybe we are out of control and spastic..who cares? This isnt a Bon Jovi forum
I don't understand how we can be out of control. I will admit, it did get a little wild yesterday, when Ves had to lock the thread a second time. But it's not like you can have a forum full of die hard fans, and expect everyone to no stray off topic & or act the way you want them to. We are all individual people after all..

www.facebook.com/HXGRM              www.soundcloud.com/shpes

NicholasHume

Quote from: DAFTPUNK87 on Nov 07, 2012, 03:32 AM

I don't understand how we can be out of control. I will admit, it did get a little wild yesterday, when Ves had to lock the thread a second time. But it's not like you can have a forum full of die hard fans, and expect everyone to no stray off topic & or act the way you want them to. We are all individual people after all..

Haha a little wild? You already have 700 posts and you joined 2 months ago. I'm sorry for pointing that out, but it made me legitimately lol. I llol'd

josh_axey

It was definately a bit insane.

Danny Keyes

fuck that group! report it people! they're the enemy LOL  :o

shoop

Quote from: josh_axey on Nov 07, 2012, 03:31 AM
It's "Deftones" mother fucker, not "them Deftones"!! Get it right, god!

gui

Quote from: NicholasHume on Nov 07, 2012, 03:34 AM

Haha a little wild? You already have 700 posts and you joined 2 months ago. I'm sorry for pointing that out, but it made me legitimately lol. I llol'd
12 per day aint that bad in this crazy time, everyone will calm down when it gets released.

DAFTPUNK87

Quote from: NicholasHume on Nov 07, 2012, 03:34 AM

Cause dats how I roll  ;)

josh_axey

Quote from: shoop on Nov 07, 2012, 03:38 AM
Quote from: josh_axey on Nov 07, 2012, 03:31 AM
It's "Deftones" mother fucker, not "them Deftones"!! Get it right, god!

Oh you~!

shoop

Billy Booze

Hello, friends. Apparently my account here got registered back in 2006. Had to re-kick the password and everything. But here we are...

Anyways, exciting times at hand! I remember the first spin of each record fondly. Usually 2X through it for good measure, but it's usually 2AM and a work night. Kinda hoping tonight is that night again... but it will be soon regardless.

Pretty strong material thus far for KNY, seems to be consensus and I agree. Cheers to all Dtones fans for what should be another stellar record! So pumped, you guys.

DAFTPUNK87

Welcome. You've missed out on all the mayhem over the last couple weeks.. We're all super excited to say the least.

For example, this one guy said he'd shove a pine cone up his ass to have/hear the album right now..

glassdomino

i'll have the album in less than 24 hours.  the cherry on top?  i can say that i'm not a self-serving asshole from "deftones familia."

gui

Quote from: DAFTPUNK87 on Nov 07, 2012, 03:43 AM
Welcome. You've missed out on all the mayhem over the last couple weeks.. We're all super excited to say the least.

For example, this one guy said he'd shove a pine cone up his ass to have/hear the album right now..

NSFW (and life)
NSFW (and life)
NSFW (and life)
I would become a member of www.prolapseparty.com and watch all their videos for 8 hours straight to have the album now.
NSFW (and life)
NSFW (and life)
NSFW (and life)

Billy Booze

Quote from: DAFTPUNK87 on Nov 07, 2012, 03:43 AM

Haha, well back in the S/T days I could have been persuaded, but I don't think my body is up for that kind of stuff anymore.

I've been doing some solid lurking the last few months, after the cheeseburger bits and everything I decided it was time to join my own kind.