LIMITED EDITION Crosses Collectors Bundle includes:

- 10" Virgin Colored Pink Vinyl
with die cut crosses logo jacket EACH HAND NUMBERED

- Exclusive Guys or Girls Album t-shirt

- Custom Cross 2GB USB drive pre-loaded with Remix Stem files

- Crosses Logo Stencil on Oil board tan in color at 10" w X 9" h

- Cast Acrylic Crosses logo necklace with nickel 24" chain

- Custom Embroidered black knit Crosses Logo scarf

- Custom box with black on black Crosses logo on top that will encase all contents of package.

skinnypuppy

I hate being that guy but this is way too expensive for what you get. Way way too expensive. I can't afford to pay 100 bucks for a 6 track EP. I was already reaching for my wallet until I saw the price.

mono

Quote from: skinnypuppy on Oct 28, 2011, 08:23 PM
I hate being that guy but this is way too expensive for what you get. Way way too expensive. I can't afford to pay 100 bucks for a 6 track EP.

Totally agree...Also, with the deftones boxset my wallet collapse LOL

Deadradio

I just want the t-shirt. Are they selling these things individually?

skinnypuppy

I don't think so, since this 'set' is limited and doesn't seem to be sold separately. None of the stuff interests me, either. I have a million USB sticks, don't care. Don't like the shirt design much, don't need or want a scarf, don't need or want a stencil, and the vinyl is cool and all but not worth the price.

by my estimate the set cost about 30 dollars to manufacture, and I would gladly pay 60 for it. but not 100.  bad timing too considering everyone spent all their money on the deftones box set.

Inkblades

I agree with the consensus of this thread. Alert me when they put out the next EP.

Honestly, for the price, it should include ALL the songs they recorded.

E-Money

Yea thats really steep. 

2HitsThe6

Ah well, Ive just come home drunk and ordered it, then paid another $53 to get it shipped to the UK. This is just after receiving the Deftones box set which cost me about $300, and just before that Id ordered 4 Deftones LPs for about $150(2 days before the box set was announced). Getting a record player has been a very expensive venture for me.

iceache

Quote from: skinnypuppy on Oct 28, 2011, 08:23 PM
I hate being that guy but this is way too expensive for what you get. Way way too expensive. I can't afford to pay 100 bucks for a 6 track EP. I was already reaching for my wallet until I saw the price.

It's only a 5 track EP.. The Years isn't on it.

Vesanic

Bahahaha, this is fucking bullshit. They release five fucking songs and then they make a vinyl out of that ? Come on, they're just getting started. They're not glassJAw.

kitesvera

Quote from: Vesanic on Nov 06, 2011, 03:05 PM
Bahahaha, this is fucking bullshit. They release five fucking songs and then they make a vinyl out of that ? Come on, they're just getting started. They're not glassJAw.

better than one fucking song for 13 bucks, 5 times. Plus Crosses crushes anything Glassjaw could release in the future.

skinnypuppy

Quote from: kitesvera on Nov 08, 2011, 06:21 AM

better than one fucking song for 13 bucks, 5 times. Plus Crosses crushes anything Glassjaw could release in the future.

says the guy with 19 posts.

Vesanic

Quote from: kitesvera on Nov 08, 2011, 06:21 AM

Our Color Green beats the fucking shit out of that EP, but I do agree the whole one song per vinyl deal was excessive.

Any glassJAw thing taken out, it's still a fucking joke.

defsteve

THIS IS A PRE-ORDER

*Note due to the nature of Vinyl Manufacturing we cannot guarantee an actual ship date. Estimated ship date is for mid January 2012.

LIMITED EDITION Crosses Collectors Bundle includes:

- 10" Virgin Colored Pink Vinyl
with die cut crosses logo jacket EACH HAND NUMBERED

- Exclusive Guys or Girls Album t-shirt

- Custom Cross 2GB USB drive pre-loaded with Remix Stem files

- Crosses Logo Stencil on Oil board tan in color at 10" w X 9" h

- Cast Acrylic Crosses logo necklace with nickel 24" chain

- Custom Embroidered black knit Crosses Logo scarf

- Custom box with black on black Crosses logo on top that will encase all contents of package.

Item #13074

Availability
Black, XL is currently out of stock, and we're not sure if or when we are getting more.
Black, 2XL is currently out of stock, and we're not sure if or when we are getting more.
We are running low on Girl's Black, S, and we're not sure if or when we are getting more.
Girl's Black, M is currently out of stock, and we're not sure if or when we are getting more.
Girl's Black, L is currently out of stock, and we're not sure if or when we are getting more.
Girl's Black, XL is currently out of stock, and we're not sure if or when we are getting more.
Crosses ††† : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Website

defsteve

Shipped. :)

Mens Medium - Only 3 left
Mens Large - Only 5 left

All other sizes - Sold Out.
Crosses ††† : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Website

aeroplume

Bought the 2 ep's and made a physical copy for myself with the front and back cover. id love to have them on vinyl but not for $100.most i ever spent on a record was $67 and its staying that way for a while.

plus i got all the deftones albums on wax so its no matter.

someone post pictures when they get their copy.