Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

CROSSES at The Glass House — Tuesday, January 31, 2012 at 7:00pm.

Started by skinnypuppy, Nov 28, 2011, 09:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skinnypuppy

I'm down, I suppose.

http://www.ticketfly.com/purchase/event/79199?utm_source=fb1&utm_medium=amp

Posted by the venue yesterday;
"We are announcing a super special show at 11:00am tomorrow (monday). There will be a "fanclub" presale through the artist....THEY are selling most of the tickets to this show. So when we announce this show tomorrow at 11am, make sure to go to their facebook, like it, and see the details on how to buy tix....no hints from us on this show, all i can tell you is that they have NEVER played southern california....hmm, how's that for a hint?"

skinnypuppy

defsteve

In California for 3 weeks over Xmas and New Year. Timing fail.  :-\
Crosses ††† : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Website

asshole

I love me some Vinyl.

Follow Me under #Adamogreat
Your Lucky Your Kinda Cute.. Taste Like Juicy Fruit...

asshole

I love me some Vinyl.

Follow Me under #Adamogreat
Your Lucky Your Kinda Cute.. Taste Like Juicy Fruit...

skinnypuppy

yea, it was will call only, so its a little cheaper. I love the venue, though part of me isnt sure if they can sell it out or not.

skinnypuppy

no one seems THAT excited.

>_>
<_<

You'd think they might add on some cool bands. Crosses doesn't even currently have enough released material to play a whole headliner show. Even if they play only 45 mins, for the price of tickets, and the size of the venue, you'd think they add a few notable artists.

oh well.

Vesanic

Anyone going and taping ? My partner and I are looking for a trade.

Inkblades

Quote from: skinnypuppy on Nov 29, 2011, 08:34 PM
no one seems THAT excited.

>_>
<_<

You'd think they might add on some cool bands. Crosses doesn't even currently have enough released material to play a whole headliner show. Even if they play only 45 mins, for the price of tickets, and the size of the venue, you'd think they add a few notable artists.

oh well.

They'll most likely release another EP before the show. They can also always debut new songs live.  It would be absurd for them to play a 5 song concert.

skinnypuppy

I agree, it just feels premature to play the Glasshouse. It's a big venue. Troubadour makes more sense, or private/secret DJ clubs/bars.

Whatever, what the fuck do I know? Let's get stoked.

stunt-r

dude fuck it, ill make the trip from Houston. Cant go a whole year without some sort of Deftones until they tour again. I'm all in for seeing what this sounds like live. And ill bring my camera to help with a multicam.

deftoolsys07

Quote from: stunt-r on Dec 01, 2011, 11:47 AM
dude fuck it, ill make the trip from Houston. Cant go a whole year without some sort of Deftones until they tour again. I'm all in for seeing what this sounds like live. And ill bring my camera to help with a multicam.

and bring me, too. stop through dallas and pick my ass up!
Check out my soundcloud/ facebook page with some music...

http://soundcloud.com/dan-koetter/

stunt-r

deftoolsys07

Quote from: stunt-r on Dec 02, 2011, 04:17 AM
haha if ur down to throw in.

no i'll let you pay since you're driving! i think that's fair...

edit: but on a more serious note, i'll definitely consider it if i have the proper cash flow at the time
Check out my soundcloud/ facebook page with some music...

http://soundcloud.com/dan-koetter/

Vesanic