Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

CROSSES at The Glass House — Tuesday, January 31, 2012 at 7:00pm.

Started by skinnypuppy, Nov 28, 2011, 07:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

asshole

I love me some Vinyl.

Follow Me under #Adamogreat
Your Lucky Your Kinda Cute.. Taste Like Juicy Fruit...

ignore the fashion

I highly doubt they would book a show if they didnt have enough material to play a decent set. Yeah they might only have a 5 song ep out, but who knows if maybe those where picked from like 15 songs.

stunt-r

Is there for sure going to be tickets at the door, or should I go ahead and secure mine? And I won't be flying, I'll be driving from Houston, TX. So the more people the better IMO. Save money on gas and stuff.

Who's on the way, and wants to throw in on the trip? Thinkin bout renting a Prius or something stupid good on gas.

skinnypuppy

Dude brah, let's get real here : if you're driving from Houston, wouldn't you feel better securing the tickets in advance or having a real shitty situation of hearing the concert outside the venue?

In all likelihood, it won't sell out. But the guestlist will probably be filled way beyond capacity due to it being their first show (aka every industry person in the world and journalist will be invited) - plus, you're not saving any money via service fees, the tickets they're selling online use the same service fee structures as what the box office night of show will be charging.  Plus, day of show, ticket prices might go up, which means you'd be spending more by buying at the door.

defsteve

Quote from: stunt-r on Dec 12, 2011, 10:23 PM
Is there for sure going to be tickets at the door, or should I go ahead and secure mine? And I won't be flying, I'll be driving from Houston, TX. So the more people the better IMO. Save money on gas and stuff.

Who's on the way, and wants to throw in on the trip? Thinkin bout renting a Prius or something stupid good on gas.

Buy in advance...
Crosses ††† : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Website

Jerry_Curls

..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

stunt-r

very well said... ill order mine up in a week or so. drive is gonna suck but I'd feel like shit sitting at home on the 31st and not seeing the show.

deftoolsys07

Dude again if I have money I may go. Let's see how christmas turns out $$ wise for me and we'll see. I've never been to CA and always wanted an excuse to go...
Check out my soundcloud/ facebook page with some music...

http://soundcloud.com/dan-koetter/

Deadradio

defsteve

Quote from: Deadradio on Dec 20, 2011, 04:48 PM
Just got mine for San Diego!!! Stoked!!!!!!! ;D

I'm sitting in a villa in San Diego right now. We go home on January 3rd. Who knows.....maybe a return trip ;)
Crosses ††† : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Website

asshole

I love me some Vinyl.

bangbang240

Well I just got my tickets to the Glass House, I'm coming in from Phoenix... anyone want to meet up before the show?

Tavo805

Quote from: Vesanic on Nov 30, 2011, 04:43 AM
Anyone going and taping ? My partner and I are looking for a trade.
Just Confirmed that im going so i will def. be taping :)

Tavo805

deftoolsys07

Quote from: Tavo805 on Dec 27, 2011, 08:06 AM
Quote from: Vesanic on Nov 30, 2011, 04:43 AM
Anyone going and taping ? My partner and I are looking for a trade.
Just Confirmed that im going so i will def. be taping :)

God bless you. Not that I believe in God. But Thank You.
Check out my soundcloud/ facebook page with some music...

http://soundcloud.com/dan-koetter/

mr.sinister

I'll be at this show too. Anyone know anything about the opening acts?

skinnypuppy

Jerry_Curls

..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

asshole

The show was great.... but some asshole... started a fight with me and ended up pushing my girl.... that house type track was fuckin sick
I love me some Vinyl.

snw9

Code: [Select]