Previous topic - Next topic

ignore the fashion

Inkblades

people are people

fuck,maybe someone have the samples?

Hank

Quote from: people are people on May 12, 2013, 09:46 PM
fuck,maybe someone have the samples?

Almost a month away. Stop being thirsty you dirty FISH....

I love what I have heard so far. I also love the clips that were on Amazon.

awesome as fuck.

people are people

luisch

Searching the machine might reveal what you don't want to know

chuckles

You can pre order the new ep via iTunes and get tropics for free..
I'm a member of Sharing Leaks...

luisch

Quote from: chuckles on May 14, 2013, 07:12 PM
You can pre order the new ep via iTunes and get tropics for free..

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/palms/id644888681

Yup, if someone buy it, I really appreciate if share with us

Edit:

Palms ‏@PalmsBand
We will also offer some special CD/Vinyl pre-order packages soon via our online store at http://palmsband.com/

shoop

nice.. hopefully someone here gets Tropics? Also, aren't the itunes previews 90seconds each? Are those up yet?

shoop

luisch

OnyxPanicProne

No problem, glad to help. Thank you guys for Patagonia!

ignore the fashion

If I knew it was only going to be six tracks, I wouldn't have listened to 2 songs already.

elite54

Some songs are 10 minutes long, so you'll still have plenty of material to listen to.

scarywindow

Guys, this record is getting very close to being released... and I almost can't stand it.  I think it's safe to say I won't be able to stay away from the leak if it should leak anytime soon (please, God!), but after hearing the MUCH improved version of Tropics and the gorgeous Patagonia (along with the samples), I'm ready to throw my money at these guys.  Will definitely be buying the vinyl package... and seeing them if they should decide to tour the East Coast (again, PLEASE GOD).  I know I'm probably in the minority here, but this band is just what I've been waiting for.  I loved ISIS and still love Deftones... but this is something otherworldly.  I can see this record being akin to the Cure's 'Disintegration' in that it builds a massive and beautiful atmosphere throughout the record that will most likely match the insanely beautiful cover art perfectly (and will most likely be a near flawless album if I had to bet on it).  Just my opinion, but I'm psyched.  This is along the lines of what I wanted Team Sleep to sound like all along...

bewareofrats

How do I get the file?

Never mind, I figured it out.  For some reason it wouldn't show up/download for IE.  Thank you very much for this.
Open-minded?  Here's some short videos to challenge your thinking:
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3B82C219AC3A6847

honeybeewu

Quote from: scarywindow on May 15, 2013, 03:40 AM
Guys, this record is getting very close to being released... and I almost can't stand it.  I think it's safe to say I won't be able to stay away from the leak if it should leak anytime soon (please, God!), but after hearing the MUCH improved version of Tropics and the gorgeous Patagonia (along with the samples), I'm ready to throw my money at these guys.  Will definitely be buying the vinyl package... and seeing them if they should decide to tour the East Coast (again, PLEASE GOD).  I know I'm probably in the minority here, but this band is just what I've been waiting for.  I loved ISIS and still love Deftones... but this is something otherworldly.  I can see this record being akin to the Cure's 'Disintegration' in that it builds a massive and beautiful atmosphere throughout the record that will most likely match the insanely beautiful cover art perfectly (and will most likely be a near flawless album if I had to bet on it).  Just my opinion, but I'm psyched.  This is along the lines of what I wanted Team Sleep to sound like all along...

AMEN!!!!!! 8) Just pre-ordered myself. Very excited to see where those 10 minute tracks take me!

Slacker

im not shure about the chorus effect on the new tropic's version. talking about killing some bass...