Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones at Knotfest Pay per View?

Started by 976-EVIL, Jul 12, 2012, 12:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shoop

Quote from: jbmp1390 on Jul 22, 2012, 05:13 AM
I don't mean to be cliche, but I understand how you all feel about my comments. However I feel about slipknot, you are right, it's not okay to talk about someone's death like it's nothing.  I don't like the band, in a deep way, but my comments were uncalled for. I recently had a terrible thing happen in my state that I'm sure you've all heard about at this point. I'm not trying to undo what I said. I just want you all to know, that in my heart, I wish happiness and peace to you, your friends, your families and everyone connected to you.  Death is a terrible thing, not to be joked about, unfortunately I guess I needed a reminder of that. This event in my BELOVED state of Colorado has saddened me and many others to the core. I truly just hope that EVERYONE on this board is happy, has family and friends, and has not been affected by this terrible event. I just hope you're all doing well as well as your loved ones, and I'm sorry for what I said. I love this forum, and I wish nothing but the best for all of you. Even you musings, haha. I'm sorry guys, this shooting shit has just got me thinking deep. Love, respect, and peace to each and every one of you. BTW I removed my other posts from this thread not out of self embarrassment but out of respect. I don't want to bring anymore hate here. There's already enough of that.
Much respect.

976-EVIL

Quote from: shoop on Jul 22, 2012, 07:03 PM
Quote from: jbmp1390 on Jul 22, 2012, 05:13 AM
I don't mean to be cliche, but I understand how you all feel about my comments. However I feel about slipknot, you are right, it's not okay to talk about someone's death like it's nothing.  I don't like the band, in a deep way, but my comments were uncalled for. I recently had a terrible thing happen in my state that I'm sure you've all heard about at this point. I'm not trying to undo what I said. I just want you all to know, that in my heart, I wish happiness and peace to you, your friends, your families and everyone connected to you.  Death is a terrible thing, not to be joked about, unfortunately I guess I needed a reminder of that. This event in my BELOVED state of Colorado has saddened me and many others to the core. I truly just hope that EVERYONE on this board is happy, has family and friends, and has not been affected by this terrible event. I just hope you're all doing well as well as your loved ones, and I'm sorry for what I said. I love this forum, and I wish nothing but the best for all of you. Even you musings, haha. I'm sorry guys, this shooting shit has just got me thinking deep. Love, respect, and peace to each and every one of you. BTW I removed my other posts from this thread not out of self embarrassment but out of respect. I don't want to bring anymore hate here. There's already enough of that.
Much respect.

Agreed, takes a real human to admit a mistake in judgement. Thoughts to all in Colorado as well, horrible situation...

Now can we get back on topic?
One last Thing...You Should Beware the Content!!

Thank God that you........ love..... at all.

DEFinatelydeftones,fsho

Quote from: sing blue silver on Jul 21, 2012, 04:13 PM
I loved slipknot back in school, hated them for the past 7 years but got back into them recently. Who gives a shit, like what you like and listen to it because you enjoy it. I don't give a fuck, I'm Matt, I'm 24 and I love slipknot. If you hate it that's cool too but don't shit on people for liking something. Wishing death on anyone for making music you personally don't enjoy is fucking ridiculous.
amen brotha
Pushing you back but still you ain't goooooooooone!!!!!!

DEFinatelydeftones,fsho

??? And................. I just want and NEED to say "OUCH". I'm a little disturbed from the chaos I just read here as I was just trying to catch up with everything after being away for a bit. Hoping for a little news or good morale vitamin and witness one of the worse bitch matches ever. cm on now, release yo delf 8)

Northcal

Quote from: DEFinatelydeftones,fsho on Jul 25, 2012, 12:17 AM
??? And................. I just want and NEED to say "OUCH". I'm a little disturbed from the chaos I just read here as I was just trying to catch up with everything after being away for a bit. Hoping for a little news or good morale vitamin and witness one of the worse bitch matches ever. cm on now, release yo delf 8)
morale vitamin lol square ass muthaffffffffffffffff :-Xdid I just post  that .yea did huh

DEFinatelydeftones,fsho

Quote from: Northcal on Jul 25, 2012, 12:46 AM
morale vitamin lol square ass muthaffffffffffffffff :-Xdid I just post  that .yea did huh
lol, uhhhhhh.... "square"? hardly.

Northcal

]
Quote from: DEFinatelydeftones,fsho on Jul 25, 2012, 01:20 AM
Quote from: Northcal on Jul 25, 2012, 12:46 AM
lol, uhhhhhh.... "square"? hardly.
damm quick fucking reply I didn't even notice til right now,im off my game 4sho 

defsteve

Knotfest Council Bluffs, Aug. 17 Set Times
Main Stage
Slipknot 9:30PM-11:00PM
Deftones 7:20PM-8:20PM
Serj Tankian 5:25PM-6:15PM
Prong 3:55PM-4:35PM

Second Stage
Lamb of God 8:25PM-9:25PM
Machine Head 6:20PM-7:15PM
The Urge 4:40PM-5:20PM
Dirtfedd 3:20PM-3:50PM

Knotfest Minneapolis, Aug. 18 Set Times
Main Stage

Slipknot 10:20PM-Midnight
Deftones 8:10PM-9:10PM
Serj Tankian 6:10PM-7:00PM
Dillinger Escape Plan 4:30PM-5:10PM

Second Stage
Lamb of God 9:15PM-10:15PM
Machine Head 7:05PM-8:05PM
Cannibal Corpse 5:15PM-6:05PM
Prong 3:45PM-4:25PM
Gojira 3:00PM-3:30PM
Crosses ††† : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Website

Vesanic

So only Slipknot's getting a broadcast?

976-EVIL

Still trying to find out the answer to that question myself....
One last Thing...You Should Beware the Content!!

Thank God that you........ love..... at all.

therealdaebat

Quote from: Vesanic on Aug 15, 2012, 12:19 PM
Quote from: stu_101 on Aug 15, 2012, 12:15 PM
'watch it all live online'

http://m.metalhammer.co.uk/news/slipknot-first-ever-knotfest-to-stream-live-online

Pretty sure only their performance will be streamed

http://www.eventviewlive.com/

Still kind of grey on what they're showing but I highly doubt they're streaming the whole thing.  It'll probably be only slipknot.
---------------------------------------------------------------
-DAEBAT

Dictated Not Read

http://reddit.com/r/deftones

iceache

"As well as the full show itself completely live"

Their youtube video "Road to KNOTFEST" says Slipknot streamed live.

Vesanic

I think it'll include interviews of some of the bands and whatnot.

sing blue silver

Probably will include interviews and clips and stuff about all the events (such as the carnival, the slipknot museum and other such attractions) but when it comes to the actual performances we'll probably only get a full set from slipknot and maybe a song or two from the other bands.