Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Fan-made DVD in the works!!

Started by chinomoreno876, Jul 21, 2012, 03:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chinomoreno876

From Adrenaline to Diamond Eyes is almost done!! The idea was originally adrenaline to saturday night!! If there is an easy way to upload for me to share it with you guys def let me know because you guys are going to want a copy!!! It's going to have DVD artwork and everything!!!

Hope this doesn't initially make anyone think that entertain me is going to be released because that would just be wrong!! lol

OnyxPanicProne

deftoolsys07

Quote from: OnyxPanicProne on Jul 21, 2012, 03:54 AM
Wait what?

He's obviously just made some kind of biography of the band or something like that Death By Decibels shit.

Haha and I had my hopes up when I first saw the title... shame on you chinomoreno876. I hope you're not a dude btw with that screen name...
Check out my soundcloud/ facebook page with some music...

http://soundcloud.com/dan-koetter/

chinomoreno876

Death by Decibels was horrrible!! Its not a biography its every TV appearance , proshot interview, around the fur epk, white pony epk, select live songs from pro shot shows, one love for chi special, im still editing bc its currently 4 hours and i may need to cut it down, im converting and burning to see if thats too big or not, when its done its gonna be awesome!!! I was thinking about including the promo trailer we have from entertain me but i was thinking of maybe just grabbing bits and pieces of it, i'll see once this one is done burning....

OnyxPanicProne

Quote from: chinomoreno876 on Jul 21, 2012, 04:16 AM
Death by Decibels was horrrible!! Its not a biography its every TV appearance , proshot interview, around the fur epk, white pony epk, select live songs from pro shot shows, one love for chi special, im still editing bc its currently 4 hours and i may need to cut it down, im converting and burning to see if thats too big or not, when its done its gonna be awesome!!! I was thinking about including the promo trailer we have from entertain me but i was thinking of maybe just grabbing bits and pieces of it, i'll see once this one is done burning....
That actually sounds pretty bad-ass! Please post whenever it finishes or whatever.

Vesanic

Misleading title, please change it. If you want to upload it, separate it into 150mb parts using WinRAR or something and upload them on mediafire, or just torrent the full thing.

There Will Be Blood

^ I agree, I came in here excited but was just let down.

therealdaebat

Quote from: chinomoreno876 on Jul 21, 2012, 04:16 AM

I'm definitely interested in this.
---------------------------------------------------------------
-DAEBAT

Dictated Not Read

http://reddit.com/r/deftones

Vesanic

Keep in mind that it'll just be a compilation of stuff that is already out there, but well, as you wish.

DEFinatelydeftones,fsho

I don't see a problem with it and I appreciate the effort. Sounds cool!  8)
Pushing you back but still you ain't goooooooooone!!!!!!

chaka.chaka

Thought it was going to be something like "ThisOne'sOnUs" that came out a few years back by the NIN community. Such a great piece of work that turned out to be! I still have my 3 disk set with the cool artwork and sticker. Love it! Either way, this sounds like it could be cool, and I appreciate the effort. Can't wait to see what this project is all about.

asshole

I did a dvd like this.. and it stops at snw... and idk how I misplaced it...
I love me some Vinyl.

Follow Me under #Adamogreat
Your Lucky Your Kinda Cute.. Taste Like Juicy Fruit...

chinomoreno876

Thanks you guys i really appreciate the support and im still hard at work with everything, its alot of editing and running video through virtualdub to add filters to make it look better, and trying to decide where things go and in what order is tough making those decisions but soon enough it will be done, looking forward to sharing with you guys!!!

chinomoreno876

Quote from: asshole on Jul 28, 2012, 06:20 PM

Funny you would say that, when i first thought about doing this was back in the SNW era and i originally was calling it "From Adrenaline to saturday night"

Vesanic

Virtualdub will just kill the quality.

chinomoreno876

Quote from: Vesanic on Jul 29, 2012, 12:38 AM
Virtualdub will just kill the quality.

it improved the quality ten fold for the around the fur epk!! Im not re-encoding the video but just using filters, do you know of any better progams or anything??

Vesanic

No re-encoding? Forget what I said, then. :)

Vesanic

That being said, you're sure all the videos you include in the DVD are the best sourced versions? I'll gladly help you if you feel the need.

asshole

Quote from: chinomoreno876 on Jul 29, 2012, 12:21 AM
Quote from: asshole on Jul 28, 2012, 06:20 PM

Funny you would say that, when i first thought about doing this was back in the SNW era and i originally was calling it "From Adrenaline to saturday night"
i called 95 - 06 lol
I love me some Vinyl.

Follow Me under #Adamogreat
Your Lucky Your Kinda Cute.. Taste Like Juicy Fruit...

SomeOf