Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones Tour: Live guide + video footage

Started by Vesanic, Jul 26, 2012, 09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cesar421

Fist would be awesome too!

yeah, i didn't expected Riviere tbh.

Funny thing about this is that i was listening a lot to Lhabia,Elite,WGTB and Riviere before this show and i was able to hear them live except for Lhabia.

Vesanic

Crosscheck

Nice set... Would love to hear Around The Fur again this tour, and Street Carp. That would be awesome. 

bewareofrats

Maybe the sound of Riviere fits in more with the sound of the new album and that's why they are playing it.  I can hope.
Open-minded?  Here's some short videos to challenge your thinking:
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3B82C219AC3A6847

shoop

Such a lack of video from the show..grr.  I wanna live in a world where every show is pro-shot & sold online shortly after.

Vesanic

I thought Chino would skip the vocals of the breakdown in Rivière. Pretty happy he didn't.

Crosscheck

Quote from: shoop on Oct 11, 2012, 05:06 AM
Such a lack of video from the show..grr.  I wanna live in a world where every show is pro-shot & sold online shortly after.

Incubus!

Vesanic

For some reason, I feel Rivière was a one-time thing, just like Combat. Hope I'm wrong.

Playhouse

Chino seems to be on fucking fire vocally!!

shoop

Quote from: Vesanic on Oct 11, 2012, 05:43 AM
For some reason, I feel Rivière was a one-time thing, just like Combat. Hope I'm wrong.
Combat, Kimdracula, Riviere.. Such beauties. Combat sounded dope even with the mistakes. Kimdracula sounded wonderful even when Chino was wasted. Those, MX and a big handful of others i'd love to see played more often.

Vesanic

Kimdracula was performed quite a few times during the DE tour.

shoop

Quote from: Vesanic on Oct 11, 2012, 06:26 AM
Shit, I didn't think it was played that often. With that said, looking at youtube now.. I guess it didn't always sound so great haha. But the Arenele, Romane show video on your page is what I was originally referring to.

Playhouse

Quote from: shoop on Oct 11, 2012, 06:37 AM
Quote from: Vesanic on Oct 11, 2012, 06:26 AM
Shit, I didn't think it was played that often. With that said, looking at youtube now.. I guess it didn't always sound so great haha. But the Arenele, Romane show video on your page is what I was originally referring to.
Saw it live in sydney at a small university show. Was soo sick

deftoner664

Dai the Flu and Beware would be awesome.  Fingers crossed in hopes that they keep WGTB and Rivière on that set list .
Sharing Lungs member since Oct 07, 2005 to Present

DeftonesNZ

Quote from: Vesanic on Oct 11, 2012, 05:43 AM
Yeah i think your'e right the guys like to do things like that so there more special ,i saw an interview when they were talking about the "say it aint so" cover and they said they like to reserve songs so its a special occasion when they play it.

iamthecentury

Pretty stoked about "WGTB" being back in the set, but on the other hand, they've returned Passenger and Knife Prty, though summer setlists felt pretty comfortable without them, especially without Passenger.

And "Bored", yeah, that's hell of addition.

But at the end of the day, I always want more songs from S\T and SNW to be incorporated in their nowadays setlists, plus on more song from ATF - either "Lotion" or "Rickets".   

Vesanic

Chi's son played "Root" with the band last night in San Francisco.

DeftonesNZ

Quote from: Vesanic on Oct 11, 2012, 01:31 PM
Chi's son played "Root" with the band last night in San Francisco.
Does he play bass as well?