why don't they just say JAPAN and AUSTRALIA

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

:D ASIA + OCEANIA ?

i almost want these gigs played on the ocean  - like the MOS video

maybe just play on the island from    L O S T
Maybe they're going to throw in a NZ show  :D probably not though

DeftonesNZ

Quote from: Caín on Feb 13, 2013, 12:55 PM
That tour is a joke. It's clearly a farewell tour.
What's up with all these ^ guys at the moment?

Starz

They'll be doing European Festivals too in the summer. Reading Festival already confirmed

sing blue silver

I'll be at the Montreal show on March 3rd.

godin

Quote from: sing blue silver on Feb 13, 2013, 08:45 PM
I'll be at the Montreal show on March 3rd.

Jealous man. you guys in Central/East Canada get all the shows. Then sometimes Vancouver. and Rarely Calgary. ahh
Dingus.

samson simpson

What songs off the new digs do you guys think will be main stays for the tours to come ? (besides Swerve, Tempest, Poltergeist, Leathers and Rosemary)

TheShade1989

Quote from: Caín on Feb 13, 2013, 12:55 PM
That tour is a joke. It's clearly a farewell tour.

Lol what the fuck?

I'm hoping they'll be playing more KNY songs, they havent played that many. So many new songs to play, but we'll see.

play

Really want to hear Gauze, Goon, and Romantic.
Also praying they play beware :)

nineteen

Someone on Twitter posted a photo last night of Chino / Sergio writing a setlist in Glasgow. Can't find the picture anymore though.

Here's hoping for some different songs on their UK tour. Seeing them in Nottingham tomorrow night.

laurapalmer

Quote from: Cool Mountaineer on Feb 15, 2013, 07:58 AM
What songs off the new digs do you guys think will be main stays for the tours to come ? (besides Swerve, Tempest, Poltergeist, Leathers and Rosemary)

Tempest, Rosemary and Poltergeist. I'd bet Swerve gets played every 3rd or 4th show like Hole In The Earth or Minerva, and Leathers will rarely, if ever played again.

jaypayton

Heres hoping they play ZERO KNY songs and ZERO Diamond Eyes songs and play cool, rare shit...but that obv wont happen because all the noobs wants the new shit...

Danny Keyes

Quote from: jaypayton on Feb 15, 2013, 07:44 PM
Heres hoping they play ZERO KNY songs and ZERO Diamond Eyes songs and play cool, rare shit...but that obv wont happen because all the noobs wants the new shit...

yes because putting out a new record and going on tour to promote is something stupid to do so they better stick to their old stuff...

luisch

Quote from: jaypayton on Feb 15, 2013, 07:44 PM

Uhmmm let me doubt it, I really want some ST stuff (Battle-Axe, Deathblow, WGTB) but not gonna happen. They will play one hour and half tonight

19:00 - Doors 
19:30 - Three Trapped Tigers
20:20 - Let Live
21:30-23:00 - Deftones
Searching the machine might reveal what you don't want to know

Vesanic

Damn, their concerts are that short? I had different recollection for some reason.

luisch

defsteve

Quote from: deftoolsys07 on Feb 03, 2013, 12:17 AM
Alice in Chains isn't bad... Them and Deftones would be the only two bands I would go for, though...

Deftones, Alice in Chains and Soundgarden.

Sold!
Crosses ††† : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Website

luisch

Rage Againts the Machine, Deftones and Alice in Chains. In any order.

defsteve

We got Deftones followed by Rage Against The Machine at Download Festival 2010. No Alice in Chains though....

We normally do Download every year. But this year is very lacklustre (for us) with only Alice in Chains and Walking Papers of interest.

We are hitting Carolina Rebellion though. Fuck it. 9 days in the USA and Deftones, Alice in Chains and Soundgarden. Had to be done! Hoping for a local-ish (to Charlotte) show from one of them in the 2 days before......wishful thinking though. Haha!
Crosses ††† : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Website

Vesanic

They talked about playing covers...

"Deftones bassist is wearing the Smiths tshirt on stage if anyone cares"

Twitter

Please, Please, Please let me get what I want? :P