Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Koi No Yokan thread

Started by Vesanic, Sep 10, 2012, 11:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bewareofrats

I don't think it does.  It's a good title.
Open-minded?  Here's some short videos to challenge your thinking:
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3B82C219AC3A6847

paulieknoxville

Showing up REAL late to this thread, I know, but can someone please confirm the speculation that a single is believed to be dropped this month? Apparently on the 21st? And IS IT not Poltergeist? Please, please, PLEASE let me get what I want! And I want Poltergeist!

deftjess

Poltergeist is roller derby i think

leathers is the song that might be next week for download

paulieknoxville

Yeah, I know Poltergeist is Roller Derby. I was really just hoping that was going to be the single. Whatever, I psyched no matter what. Here's hoping it's just a rager, instead of one of their more mellow singles like Sextape..

paulieknoxville

Speaking of Roller Derby BTW, does anyone have any of the lyrics transcribed as of yet from live clips? All I can get down from the get go is "WHAT IS IT I JUST SAID? AS IF YOU DIDN'T KNOW!"

bewareofrats

I hope there's no Sextape on this one.  It's a nice song, but it's a little too pretty for Deftones, if you know what I mean.
Open-minded?  Here's some short videos to challenge your thinking:
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3B82C219AC3A6847

paulieknoxville

DeftonesNZ

Quote from: paulieknoxville on Sep 14, 2012, 02:29 AM
Speaking of Roller Derby BTW, does anyone have any of the lyrics transcribed as of yet from live clips? All I can get down from the get go is "WHAT IS IT I JUST SAID? AS IF YOU DIDN'T KNOW!"
I don't think so someone tried to do Rosemary and sounded way off. I think we are going to have to wait for studio album or at least a better quality recording.

cvthedrv

Quote from: bewareofrats on Sep 14, 2012, 02:31 AM
I hope there's no Sextape on this one.  It's a nice song, but it's a little too pretty for Deftones, if you know what I mean.

i love it, but yeah i know what you mean, every hipster whore love that track, that's no nice.

deftoner664

Quote from: cvthedrv on Sep 14, 2012, 02:37 AM

i love it, but yeah i know what you mean, every hipster whore love that track, that's no nice.

lol!
Sharing Lungs member since Oct 07, 2005 to Present

blondie

it's always hilarious when this board gets trolled on a global scale.

paulieknoxville

So NO ONE has any idea what this supposed track Leathers might sound like? I've been so fucking addicted to Roller Derby live clips that I was REALLY fucking hoping that's what the single was gonna be. Muthaphuckaz.

I wasn't kidding about Sextape Blondie, and I don't think anyone else was either. You've gotta be fucking around for it to be trolling. Sextape isn't exactly a hit among die hard Toneheads.

blondie

Quote from: paulieknoxville on Sep 14, 2012, 02:46 AM
I wasn't kidding about Sextape Blondie, and I don't think anyone else was either. You've gotta be fucking around for it to be trolling. Sextape isn't exactly a hit among die hard Toneheads.

oh, i wasn't referring to that.

beaverwithfishyshoes

Northcal

ssssssssyeaaaa

paulieknoxville

Jesus2Chino

I thought I had read not too long ago that there were going to be 13 tracks. I was pretty excited about having more than 11 tracks on a Deftones record; hopefully the list will come back two songs heavier (or one with a hidden track), haha. I miss hidden tracks on Deftones records.

Much respect,
-Matt
Much respect,
-Matt

fuzzylogics

Does anyone have the obscure picture of the song board in the studio? Might be able to make out a few now, to see whats a working title and whats not.

RollerDerby

New album is going to kick ass regardless of the titles of the tracks. I'll hold out for an official statement from the band. Until then, I truly think we'll get a single next tuesday.
"Carve your niche."

laurapalmer

Am I in the minority in being GLAD the single isn't Roller Derby?