Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The best Headphone

Started by Alxn, Nov 06, 2012, 05:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alxn

Hello! You may not know me, but I am not new here. I'm a long-time follower, but in fact I'm just a reader, not a "poster". And my english is not fluent, so, you know, but I guess you can understand me.

Anyway, I'm sorry if there is already a topic about that, I just can't find. If there is, please let me know. Here it goes:

I just want to know what is your favourite headphones, what brand, etc. As we getting closer to the release date of KNY, I want to hear it with the better possible quality. Of course I googled it, but I'm here to know your opiniom (does that word exist?). Thank you!

scatterbrain

My favorites are the old sony mdr-2000.not easy to find these days though.ill stick with anything from sony,bose or akai.Sonys are the afordable route.Dre beats are a waste of money,unless you dish out for the pros,still overpriced though.Skullcandys are decent,but they don't last.you get what you pay for.
im me and thats all ill ever be

Alxn

great! I've heard a lot about Bose. I will look for it! Thank you man!

lostpilot

N0S3BLEED976

Studio headphones are far too expensive for me, so I usually stick to portable ones. I recently ordered the famous "Koss Porta Pro", which should arrive by tomorrow. Read many times that they actually come pretty close to actual studio quality headphones.

So far, I've been using the Sennheiser PX 100 II, which unfortunately broke a week ago. They were pretty good

Penicks

alvarezbassist17

I got these about a year ago, and they were definitely the best $125 I've ever spent.  Sooo clean.

http://www.amazon.com/Technica-ATHM50-Studio-Monitor-Headphones/dp/B000ULAP4U

pissedandpierced

If you want a cheap 'don't mind if they get chewed by the dog pair' I recommend the 'Ear Candy' in ear ones. The sound is really good and my current pair have been through the wash and came out in normal working order.
"It's good to be classic, it kinda shows that we're old" - Chino Moreno, Kerrang! Awards 2007

Defrichtones

Sennheiser hd 205 closed ,my wife likes it a lot lol

samson simpson

blixa

i need to buy headphones too. i was going to buy beats but the persistent teasing from steven made me rethink.

lithium

bose over ear headphones are good, and affordable
💩

BillyNo.9

I has beats.

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Technics RP-DH1200

They still amazing but Im looking forward to change them for some Pioneer or give a try to Beats.

DeftonesNZ

Yeah Beats are overpriced more of a fashion statement than serious headphones, apart from top studio ones. I had some of the Bose in ear ones and I wasn't very impressed with the sound it was all very clear and balanced but they had a low max volume and they didn't have the real high peaks and low drops the range was pretty narrow but I have heard the over the ear one's are really good.

I'm going to get some new headphones tomorrow I think i'm going to go for some Sony one's they've good reviews and are recommended alot probably going to get MDR-ZX600 or MDR-V55 any body had these before?

devilinside

I've got the Studio Beats and they really sound amazing. I love the noise canceling,but they do leak sound. I've been looking the last few days at a pair of Sennheiser CXC 700's and a pair of Shure EC4's,I need a good pair of earbuds.

DeftonesNZ

Can't really go wrong with Sennheiser and Shure, I used to use Sennheiser in ear ones but I fall asleep listening to music and they kept breaking so I've just been using cheap skullcandy ones because the sound quality's alright and and I don't care if they break. I got the Sony mdr-ZX600 and I like them alot they're good for the price they are very balanced not just bass heavy like alot of headphones these days so they're also good full all types of music, I was also surprised by how little sound they leak aswell considering they are not full over ear ones.

bewareofrats

Open-minded?  Here's some short videos to challenge your thinking:
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3B82C219AC3A6847

fireflyry

Sennheiser. Hands down.

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

N0S3BLEED976