Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

BRING BACK A BELGIAN !!!

Started by 976-EVIL, Mar 09, 2013, 06:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

976-EVIL

OK FUCK THIS !!! my main Man has left us .... breaks my Heart !!!

Vesanic please return to the band you Love above All, (don't let SLY convence U)
ITS ALL GOOD !!! Honestly I don't give a Fuck about your awesome database of DEFTONES...

iT'S ABOUT THE CONVERSATION AND THE BAND...........people lie, YOU ARE BETTER THAN THIS !!!

Chino still loves you...who will stand with me??? Put your name on it KIDS...

Petition to restore V...
One last Thing...You Should Beware the Content!!

Thank God that you........ love..... at all.

Hank

Quote from: 976-EVIL on Mar 09, 2013, 06:10 AM
OK FUCK THIS !!! my main Man has left us .... breaks my Heart !!!

Vesanic please return to the band you Love above All, (don't let SLY convence U)
ITS ALL GOOD !!! Honestly I don't give a Fuck about your awesome database of DEFTONES...

iT'S ABOUT THE CONVERSATION AND THE BAND...........people lie, YOU ARE BETTER THAN THIS !!!

Chino still loves you...who will stand with me??? Put your name on it KIDS...

Petition to restore V...

976-EVIL

976-EVIL

Really ???

NO Love for Vesanic...?

pony_01

deftones made him left.
deftones made him comeback. not me, not us. lol

deftoolsys07

Jesus Christ it smells like straight up liquor in here... I'm drinking a 40 of Steel Reserve but that's not it I smell.. It's coming from the top of the thread...
Check out my soundcloud/ facebook page with some music...

http://soundcloud.com/dan-koetter/

Penicks

i'm still here

i could be your belgian

DeftonesNZ

Quote from: deftoolsys07 on Mar 09, 2013, 07:56 AM
Jesus Christ it smells like straight up liquor in here... I'm drinking a 40 of Steel Reserve but that's not it I smell.. It's coming from the top of the thread...
Yeah exactly what I thought as soon as I saw it, I just imagined some guy drinking by himself and crying lol

Timmy666

Danny Keyes

TheShade1989

He chose to leave. He'll choose to come back if he wants to. Not sure what his position is now on the band, if he's completely done with them or just done with the community and live videos and seeing them live and etc., but no amount of ppl saying they miss him is gonna make him come back if it's because of the band.

slyartwork

Let him do what he wants dammit. It's too bad he left... I do not understand it at all but it's his choice and I respect that.
DUTCH DEFTONES FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/dutchdeftones

DUTCH DEFTONES TUMBLR: http://dutchdeftones.tumblr.com

ARTWORK SITE: www.slyartwork.com

chinomoreno876

What happened, ive seen him around here for sooo many years!! He seemed to be sooo hardcore!!! What was he reason for leaving like that??

snw9

I would like V to return. Maybe Chino could say he's sorry on stage in Belgium or Netherlands and play Pink Maggit? I mean its not hard for them to rehearse, they can pull it off! Do what WE say deftones!! lol
Code: [Select]

slyartwork

That is NOT the reason he left... He left, for his own reason and that's that.

I wish he was a still a moderator so he could lock this topic.

pony_01

sly, your signature photos are awesome. you look like one of the band member.

fuzzylogics

I personally thought he was a pompous, entitled child. His tantrum only proves that. But he did provide a lot of time and effort to the board. He saved me 5-10 minutes on google or YouTube.

slyartwork

normsteez

I have known him since like 2006 i think. Romain is good dude, he has always been cool to me and as basically hooked me up with any boot that I wanted no questions asked or asked for anything in return. Bottom line is he is cool dude.

He will be back, its def not same without him.

For some reason other people seem to think he's a pedantic, pontificating, pretentious bastard, a belligerent old fart, a worthless steaming pile of cow dung, figuratively speaking.

The only thing I would like to know in relation to this whole drama is what did Juan say on his facebook about V???? Someone enlighten me for the love of christ!!!!
May 28, 2000 HFSTIVAL
May 4, 2003 9:30 Club
Oct. 20, 2004 9:30 Club
March 2, 2006 9:30 Club
Dec. 4, 2006 9:30 Club
June 4, 2007 9:30 Club
September 2, 2010 Norva
May 15, 2011 Sonar
May 16, 2011 Sonar
October 26, 2012 Rams Head Live

http://normsteez.tumblr.com/

chinomoreno876

Yeah im really curious as to what happened as well???  Honestly i prefer to keep my distance when it comes to my favorite bands because if they turn out to be serious assholes which to be honest chino prolly is an ass, he just comes off like that but then it would lead you to stop listening to your fav bad, asshole or not its still badass music and i would hate to not have it in my life so just keep your distance!!!