Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The +/- thread!

Started by raynor, Jun 22, 2004, 10:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrisbo

+ Lthium is right that's fo sho!
+ Man, snoggin, hey, I said it!  :D

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

hellview

your eyes gut me like the sharpest of knives.

Martin

Quote from: Tuck on May 06, 2006, 01:46 PM
Quote from: Chrisbo on May 06, 2006, 01:30 PM
It was a moment!

Well, it lasted a little longer then a moment, but I see your point 8)

--- I saw your point, to view for the moment, but didn't listen.
Flung it back and forth in my mind so much that I don't feel so good about it now.
Wondering what she thinks of me now. Ugh.

Martin

+ Went out saturday night with a couple of dudes from the house. Ended up in the same bar as friday. When we go home (3 guys left), this roommate and me decided to watch the darkness turn into light (watch the morning come). So we sat outside on some seatc with this bottle of jenever. Went to bed at 07:00'ish.
- Drank way to much this weekend. The drawback's making me feel down.

Assassin

+ Chrisbo and Tuck are getting some action
- I'm not! :'(
+ Studio quality version of Beware The Water
- College computers without headphones so I can't listen
+ I'm listening to Dream Theater instead
+ It's blowing my mind
- I'm hungry
- I have a mock exam for Law this afternoon
- I haven't revised for it yet
+ I have 1 hour and 40 minutes to study before the lesson though
+ College has almost finished!
+ I'm almost freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Martin

Well, action is a big word 8)

+ Feeling better then last post.
+++++ BEWARE.
+++ Team Sleep song.

Crazylegs

+BEWARE MADDAFACKA!
- screw the new team sleep at the moment

Chrisbo

Quote from: Assassin on May 08, 2006, 10:03 AM
+ Chrisbo and Tuck are getting some action

Hahaha! Well you know, we're two smooth mother fuckers haha, joking! There wont be a repeat of last night again that's fo sho!

+ Red Hot Chili Peppers
+ Funny stories from last night (a dude kissed my mate, he was not best pleased)
+ Things have changed quite a bit
+ Off to the cinema tonight
+/- Got to make a big decision over the next few days to do with moving out for next year
+ Next week, same place, it's becoming a tradition! :D

You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

Mascara Snake

Quote from: Chrisbo on May 08, 2006, 03:27 PM
+/- Got to make a big decision over the next few days to do with moving out for next year

Definitly do it man, ive lived away from home for a year now, and aside from the massive amounts of pussy you'll get, it also feels good to be independant!

Although make sure you move out with some cool people, cause we all hate my one flat mate cause he's a fucking twat who just makes noise all day and night! So be warned!

"Information is not knowledge. Knowledge is not wisdom. Wisdom is not truth. Truth is not beauty. Beauty is not love. Love is not music. Music is THE BEST..."  Frank Zappa

Chrisbo

Quote from: Mascara Snake on May 08, 2006, 04:24 PM
Quote from: Chrisbo on May 08, 2006, 03:27 PM

Definitly do it man, ive lived away from home for a year now, and aside from the massive amounts of pussy you'll get, it also feels good to be independant!

Although make sure you move out with some cool people, cause we all hate my one flat mate cause he's a fucking twat who just makes noise all day and night! So be warned!

Aye dude, haha, agree with the pussy bit! Just got alot to take into account like getting a job and all the money side of things but I really would love to move out! Sick of having no freedom at home! And yeah the two dudes I would be moving in with are both top blokes, one's my best mate, and the other is his flatmate at the student flats they're staying at the now! I'm sure it will be good fucking banter hehe!

black coffee

- final exams in german and maths coming up this week...
- so much i yet have to do
- cant smoke til' friday
+ i'll drive to venlo on friday right after the exam, get some and crash in a friend's flat for the entire weekend...
- .. till I write my enonomies exam next tues... haha, but it's not nearly as important as the other two. I'll pass anyways, so who cares.

++++ i cant wait for the weekend to begin *imagine house beat here* ++++

Fireal1222

+ one more exam and semester is over
+im blazed
+cheeseburgs and corn on the cob
+going to play basketball

-low on marijuana
-low on money

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

Azwethinkweiz

+beware
+stadium arcadium

BigDave

-weather is dodgy
+lay in tomorrow
-first exam today

devilinside

+ tool
+ good run
- men
- sex

one weak

+ finished all my exams
+ summer vaction
+ drinking/hanging out for the next week before i start work
+ skated today
+ going out to the bars tonight (and every night for the next week)
+ great weather

Martin

- Don't feel to good.

Far away

+ BEWARE
+ BEWARE
+ BEWARE
+ BEWARE
+ BEWARE

Chrisbo

+ Yeah with the majority here including Far Away! BEWARE!!! Saw your comment on their page too dude!  :)
+ The new Chili's album, it's gonna be a summer album too, gonna get played at barbecues and shit!
+ 10,000 Days is still rocking the stereo
+ Cinema outings
- Big decisions!

Crazylegs