+skating
-back hurts

BlitzkidMC

Martin

Quote from: devilinside on Jul 25, 2006, 07:56 PM
------- lost the charger to my Ipod and it just died      >:(

Owww...the horror...the horror...
Definatly feel for you :(
The battery of iPod's suck (esp. my early generation mini).

+ Did not smoke yesterday. And in general, toned that down. No more cigars for weeks, and now the last cigarettes remainders.
+ Don't drink as much as I did.
+ Going to start working out friday, with a fitting schedule.

pissedandpierced

Quote from: Tuck on Jul 26, 2006, 10:20 AM
+ Going to start working out friday, with a fitting schedule.

I have one of them, unfortunately I don't stick to it as well as I should, I know that I need to get to the gym but i'm knackered when I get home from work. I WILL definately go tonight though.

+Coke
+pork & apple roll
- headache
- sleepy
"It's good to be classic, it kinda shows that we're old" - Chino Moreno, Kerrang! Awards 2007

Martin

Seeing how, at the moment, I don't have anything to do, I think I'll be able to stick to it 8) And I want to.

pissedandpierced

I'm suffering from a major lack of willpower at the mo, but I need to lose a few pounds before I go away. I'm gonna be serious about it, I do have good intentions but they just never work out the way I want them too. And I just can't face lettuce and cucumber for a few days.
"It's good to be classic, it kinda shows that we're old" - Chino Moreno, Kerrang! Awards 2007

Martin

Well, dunno if there's a coach that's helping you...if (s)he's friendly, that might help you to actually go and workout.

pissedandpierced

There's someone at the gym, but when I'm there I prefer to get on with it, one of the girls who is an instructor is pretty cool. It's my own fault, I just have to do something about it. I'm gonna stop moaning now and I'm just gonna get on with it.

Mascara Snake

- working the next 2 weeks without a day off starting at 3:30 today!

"Information is not knowledge. Knowledge is not wisdom. Wisdom is not truth. Truth is not beauty. Beauty is not love. Love is not music. Music is THE BEST..."  Frank Zappa

Martin

Quote from: pissedandpierced on Jul 26, 2006, 01:14 PM
There's someone at the gym, but when I'm there I prefer to get on with it, one of the girls who is an instructor is pretty cool. It's my own fault, I just have to do something about it. I'm gonna stop moaning now and I'm just gonna get on with it.

That's the spirit!
I'm trying to get myself to get that in my head as well :)

Chrisbo

I should probably start working out a bit too to tell the truth. The only muscles I've been working alot lately are my throat ones, guzzling down all that booze.

+ Things look a bit more promising for my mates
+ Things look a bit more promising for me
+ Architects (the band)
+ After hours boozing
+ Headache's gone

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

BlitzkidMC

+Deftones
-Im hungry

black coffee

+ the workshops for my gap year are going pretty well
+ cool folks there
+ / - two guys always smoke weed in the breaks... I have to admit, I'm tempted to do it, but I will refuse.
+ / - my smoking time out lasts three more weeks.

ragdoll

- sleeepy
+ i loooove being on holiday and not being responsible for anything except eating and sleeping.
- i miss my kittens and my friends and hawt sweaty summer secks.

devilinside

- bad headache
+ mom is gonna be in the pit with me at Family Values

pissedandpierced

- All my muscles hurt from working out
+ Really big thunder storm last night
- Nose Bleed
- Waking up at stupid o'clock
+ Get paid tomorrow

Chrisbo

+/- Not that much has changed since yesterday really. Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing
+ Listening to CDs you havent listened to in a while
- A bit bored to tell the truth
+ Chicago Town pizzas

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

emotivelotion

+ aol chat
- hot weather

BlitzkidMC

+AFI
+makin playlist

-Damn weather
-havent ate

KingCrimson

Quote from: Chrisbo on Jul 27, 2006, 04:43 PM

+ Listening to CDs you havent listened to in a while

doing that right now