Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The +/- thread!

Started by raynor, Jun 22, 2004, 10:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DefGuy

- school begins tomorrow monday
+ new girls there
- back to the class where i failed bacause the teacher didn't let me in since i yelled to him "CHINGUE SU MADRE" outside the classroom after kicking the door...
- gonna see 2 psycho exgirlfriends at school... they were friends, now hate each other...
+ that's gonna be interesting...

"I just like the way my dick feels when i listen to certain types of sounds...sometimes i hear certain sounds and they make my dick really fucking hard"  -Chino Moreno

Chrisbo

- I felt really down last night, and I cant really explain why
+ Ah well, I feel better now
+ Going out to get Tool tickets
+ I'm getting really psyched up now for the new Mastodon album, the two new tracks up on their My Space page really are awesome!
+ Found some old Oor Wullie annuals
+ Game On, the programme, it's great! Been watching it again, still gets me chuckling!

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

pissedandpierced

Quote from: Chrisbo on Aug 05, 2006, 08:46 PM
- Completely bored today. I even tidied my room

Do you wanna come and tidy mine?  ;D

- Back majorly hurts and I'm not at work because of it.
-/+ Not at work
- Sky isn't working
+ Have weed
"It's good to be classic, it kinda shows that we're old" - Chino Moreno, Kerrang! Awards 2007

Breach Unborn

+played baseball all weekend
+Talladega Nights was pretty funny
+saw Clerks II again
+camping trip this weekend
+pool party tonight
+slow pitch softball tourney starts tomorrow

-summer baseball season is over

Uno

+passed my test!!
+got my permit
+Took my baby to school(Car)

-arguements with girls

with the heart of gold... to have and to hold.

Chrisbo

Quote from: pissedandpierced on Aug 07, 2006, 01:10 PM

Haha, would you pay me for it? I'm strapped for cash you see :D

+ I just got up and I feel fine
+ Had some wierd dreams last night, I seem to remember that two of my dreams had the exact same ending, though both were completely different
+/- Late night phone call last night from a girl, but my phone battery went dead half way through (shitty phone!)
- I've realised that I cant remember where my charger adaptor is, fuck!
+ Watched Billy Madison last night, great film haha!
+++ Yay, got Tool tickets! Cant believe that I'll be seeing them twice in the one year! :)

You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

pissedandpierced

Quote from: Chrisbo on Aug 08, 2006, 12:28 PM

Can I pay you in kind?  ;) lol

- Back at work
+/- Tuna for lunch
+ 3 hours till home time
"It's good to be classic, it kinda shows that we're old" - Chino Moreno, Kerrang! Awards 2007

jamesthecat

+-   I got my exam results today! 

+ I passed maths!

+ I got B's in english and history!

- I got a C in physics which I was expeting to do best in

+ oh well, at least I didn't fail anything!!!!!

pissedandpierced

Aww man, there all great grades. What dio you plan to do now?
I was lucky that I got an unconditional into uni otherwise I would have been fucked as I failed.

jamesthecat

Em, I could bum for a year and get a kind of less prestigious course, but I'm gonna go back to school, get good grades then hopefully go to glasgow uni.

Chrisbo

Quote from: pissedandpierced on Aug 08, 2006, 12:36 PM

Well I wont be able to get down to where you live then, I dont even have enough to get a bus or train down haha! In fact I dont have enough to get a bus to my mate's house, here in Edinburgh.

Quote from: jamesthecat on Aug 08, 2006, 12:42 PM
+-   I got my exam results today!  

+ I passed maths!

+ I got B's in english and history!

- I got a C in physics which I was expeting to do best in

+ oh well, at least I didn't fail anything!!!!!

Highers right? I was actually quite disappointed with my higher results, but I did get my first A, which was in Art & Design. Advanced Highers, it was even worse, I passed the one I didnt need to get into the Uni course I selected, and failed the other two. But not that I'm not bothered now, I'm quite happy with the course I'm on.

Glasgow University sounds pretty good to me as well dude, most of the people I talk to who have gone there have liked it. Especially if you go into the student accomodation at the Murano Street Village, I've heard about alot of drunken shenanigans there! And then there's the QMU which does pound on any pint nights!

pissedandpierced

Cool, A friend of mine did art at a college on the outskirts of Glasgow, could be cardonal or something I can't remember but the Cathouse was cool and so was nice and sleazys until I was removed. The first time I went to Glasgow was when I was introduced to cheesy chips.

pissedandpierced

Quote from: Chrisbo on Aug 08, 2006, 12:50 PM
Quote from: pissedandpierced on Aug 08, 2006, 12:36 PM

Well I wont be able to get down to where you live then, I dont even have enough to get a bus or train down haha! In fact I dont have enough to get a bus to my mate's house, here in Edinburgh.

It looks like i'll be doing it myself, I just have no motivation at the moment.

Chrisbo

Yeah the Cathouse is an awesome place! As is the Solid Rock Cafe, the few times I've been there. Never been to Nice N' Sleazys though, that's just across the road from the Garage on Sauchiehall Street if I'm correct?

pissedandpierced

Yeah that's right, does an american guy with long pink/red hair who's quite tall still go to the cathouse?
I haven't been to Glasgow in years, I had some good times there.

Chrisbo

I dont recall seeing him the last few times but then I was slightly oot o' ma face ya ken!

jamesthecat

Yeh, glasgow is well good fun.  They say it's the murder capital of europe, but my bros been there 3 years, with no trouble, then when he comes home to this little quiet town he gets started on coz hes got dreads.  tis fucked up

pissedandpierced

That's fucking stoopid, isn't Endinburgh full of americans at the moment who you could possibly mug? lol

jamesthecat

Oh, that's one good thing about glasgow.  If you shoplift in supermarkets, as long as the big hard security gaurd doesn't see you (who usually gaurds the booze) it is company policy in most places in glasgow for them just to let you walk out.  they're too scared of confronting people.  I've heard some pretty wild stories about the neds there.  my mate was mugged last month.  kinfe at neck etc. sounds scary like.

Chrisbo

Nah, Edinburgh is mostly a safe city, but shit still happens. Same as any other city, it's more to do with being in the wrong place at the wrong time. But more to the point, I fucking love Edinburgh, it's such a nice city. I mean Glasgow, maybe the night life is a bit better and there's loads of gigs there, but I still prefer Edinburgh!

+ Edinburgh