Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The +/- thread!

Started by raynor, Jun 22, 2004, 10:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Pwny

+ appreciating something and needing something are 2 very different things.    =o)
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Penicks

Quote from: Penicks on Jul 04, 2008, 01:33 PM
- cat is dying. It's breathing really heavily and it just sits there in a random spot.

- Well, she died. Took her to the vet, and just when I wanted to pick her up to put her on the vet's table, she just... dropped dead.

R.I.P Nina, 10 years old.

mrs_swa

Quote from: Penicks on Jul 04, 2008, 06:08 PM
- cat is dying. It's breathing really heavily and it just sits there in a random spot.

- Well, she died. Took her to the vet, and just when I wanted to pick her up to put her on the vet's table, she just... dropped dead.

---- I am so sorry for your loss, I have had cats all my life, and it's always rough when this happens.   .......hugs.......
...blow the Universe into nothingNESS.  nuclear warfare shall lay us to rest...

devilinside

+ nah...all how it's perceived   :-*

devilinside

Quote from: Penicks on Jul 04, 2008, 06:08 PM

Aww that sucks....I'm sorry.  :(  Was it from old age?

Penicks

Well, she's had a few cases of cancer (because of the pill) a few years ago, but she was cleared from it. After she died, the vet told me if he could cut her open to see what the cause of death was.

Turn out she had cancer developing everywhere. On her guts, heart, lungs (which is why I took her to the vet, she was breathing really heavily the last few days).

Can't say she didn't have a good life though. :)

devilinside

Aww that really sucks. I'm sorry. Are you gonna get another cat? My dog is acting a little funny today,i'm kinda scared to leave her here,but I cant take her out my fathers. She was standing up in her bed,and just fell over. :( I got scared she was having a stroke,but she seems fine now. But her eye's are really watery.   :-[ 

lostpilot

+ a nice first day at Dublin :}
+ movie tonite
+ corona

TheWatcher

last friday was the shit +
girl in a coma kick ass +

i cant wait for oct 3 there going out here again!

Penicks

Quote from: devilinside on Jul 04, 2008, 06:32 PM
Aww that really sucks. I'm sorry. Are you gonna get another cat?

I don't know. I have a dog too and that thing needs a lot of attention. Bringing in another kitty cat wouldn't be the smartest thing to do. It's cool that my dog knows the cat is dead. Dog was complaining for no reason and was pretty sad the entire day.

shine down unshy

TheWatcher

- boreddddddddddddddd!

Corleone

+ just finished work
+ bowl and a beer

lostpilot

+ Appleseed Cast and the feeling it gets me
+ the weather god better so me and my brother maybe will still be able to see something today, go to mountains like yesterday whatever
- i don't want to go back to Lithuania for another three years to finish the fucking university

samson simpson

Quote from: TheWatcher on Jul 06, 2008, 05:28 AM
- boreddddddddddddddd!

dude!!!!

why aint you in that coma?

+ my Lord

whodunit?

- boreddddddddddddddd!

I fuckin' hate when someone says he or she is bored. Get life. Start work. start a band. Do something.

+ work
+ coffee
+ music
- the atmosphere at home
+ yesterday's barbecue with my parents

devilinside

+ great weekend at my parents farm
- fuckin mosquitos
+ chicken sangwich

TheWatcher

Quote from: whodunit? on Jul 06, 2008, 02:27 PM
- boreddddddddddddddd!

I fuckin' hate when someone says he or she is bored. Get life. Start work. start a band. Do something.

+ work
+ coffee
+ music
- the atmosphere at home
+ yesterday's barbecue with my parents

i got a job but i dont have any GOOD friends

mrs_swa

-- sleep schedule is messed up
- tired
- bored
- miss my friend
- miss my kids at camp :(
+ music
...blow the Universe into nothingNESS.  nuclear warfare shall lay us to rest...

lostpilot

+ just a nice day