Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The +/- thread!

Started by raynor, Jun 22, 2004, 10:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lostpilot

Quote from: Jacob on Jan 20, 2010, 09:48 AM
Quote from: lostpilot on Jan 20, 2010, 12:35 AM
- sappy, sad, melancholic, all the usual shit, low self-esteem, perfectionism and expecting way too much out from myself

suck it up, dude. you got a great band that's going places, you're young and pretty and you got a girlfriend. what more do you need?

well, this was a perfectly natural late evening when some shit comes up and you cannot help but wander "what if".

90% of time I'm absolutely fine with my life and myself, which is well - obviously - great

Starz

- I absolutely despise myself these days.

+ I'm taking a trip to Venice for the weekend with my girlfriend.

TheWatcher

- bored
- feet are cold
+ j.s.

lostpilot

+/- confusing relationship
+ people sending me letters about my music, superb
+ this girl who sent me her art in mail as an expression of her feelings when listening to my music
+ getting absolutely blazed tonight with my gf, some music, snacks and everything
+ music, MONO, etc
+ still can't believe I'll be seeing MONO live this spring

devilinside

+ Conan
- douchebaggery that is Jay
+LOLZ

Penicks

+ great party two days ago
- i fell asleep on a train
- instead of waking up at the correct stop and seeing my trusty grey city, i woke up and there was a fucking boat next to me
- i mean seriously, i opened my eyes and i saw a fucking boat, what's up with that

raynor

+ well there is this girl thats pretty cool. Psyched to see how this turns out.

Deft_16_Ones

+ Donated money for Haiti
+ Laughs
+ Bayonetta
+ Paycheck
----------- I want to fuck and my girl is busy with medical college  :-\

E-Money

+Currently rolling a fat blunt.
+Stoned off the third hit
+THHOLYGHST
+Off from school and work tomorrow. 
-Nancy Pelosi
-I miss my dog. 

black coffee

- Problems with my fitness
- Surgery very likely to happen
- I remember when there was something like "excitement for the upcoming weekend" in the past. Feels like a long time ago.
- Life pretty much sucks at the moment, from Monday till Sunday.
- Every day feels exactly the same
- Not even meeting friends is fun
Quote from: Starz on Jan 22, 2010, 01:37 AM
- I absolutely despise myself these days.
- Sorry for this depressing post.

lostpilot

- Every day is exactly the same
+/- I keep playing Mass Effect for up to 12 hours each day this week
+/- weather is shitty anyway (massive blizzards, -15 celsius) so I would not go out anyway
- high expectations, low  results; self-esteem etc
- my skin is a plague field today
- I'd like to improve my english skillz
- terribly missing my brother

devilinside

- fucked my back up
+ unlimited amounts of painkillers
+ my mother
+ tax return
- gone already
+ IKEA

Livewire

-----Realized today that the college degree I've been working on for over four years, with just four classes left, might not be what I should really do for a living

blixa

- jd salinger is dead
- howard zinn is dead

WHO'S NEXT? BILL MURRAY?

lostpilot

+ Mono
- emotional wreckage, this winter, recording new music and failing to keep up with the expectations and perfectionism whore called ME, uncertainty, monotony, seeing the future while the future is the past and every day is exactly the same, lack of drugs to calm me down, lack of sleep to sedate me, I want not to sleep ever to have whole time of the world
- people around me are copycats - if you say 'I had a rough night' they will definitely say 'yes, me too' everytime. I cannot remember the last time somebody said - 'oh, you had a rough night? well I slept like a baby' or say anything opposite to what I am saying. no, everybody wants to seem more miserable than everyone else, especially my girlfriend. these days talking to her seems to be like talking to a mirror - whatever you say you'll get back to you
- I'm feeling quite lonely these days, and sometimes I feel as if my brain was rewiring, and something significant was changing inside my mind. I'm not sure who am I anymore
- no, this is not my regular post 1:00 AM ungrateful rant about life. this keeps going for weeks now

E-Money

Quote from: Livewire on Jan 29, 2010, 01:29 AM
-----Realized today that the college degree I've been working on for over four years, with just four classes left, might not be what I should really do for a living

been there before dude,  its all good man your getting a college degree and thats all thats important.  your have your whole life to find out what u wanna do.  just finish up and get that diploma. 

Saturday Night Whiskey999

+-+ = 0 so youma dont post two positives and one negative.

Deftones-argentina

Quote from: lostpilot on Jan 29, 2010, 12:20 PM

- people around me are copycats - if you say 'I had a rough night' they will definitely say 'yes, me too' everytime. I cannot remember the last time somebody said - 'oh, you had a rough night? well I slept like a baby' or say anything opposite to what I am saying. no, everybody wants to seem more miserable than everyone else, especially my girlfriend. these days talking to her seems to be like talking to a mirror - whatever you say you'll get back to you

Despite it sucks, it's still better than people thinking/saying exactly the opposite to you all the time. I hate that un-copycats.

lostpilot

Quote from: Deftones-argentina on Feb 02, 2010, 01:48 AM

Despite it sucks, it's still better than people thinking/saying exactly the opposite to you all the time. I hate that un-copycats.

well, yes, that is even more annoying I guess. I just hope there are enough of both people around me, cause now it's all about copycats :)

+ my gf
+ MONO, Oceansize, M U S I C

raynor

Quote from: lostpilot on Feb 02, 2010, 11:36 AM
Quote from: Deftones-argentina on Feb 02, 2010, 01:48 AM

well, yes, that is even more annoying I guess. I just hope there are enough of both people around me, cause now it's all about copycats :)

+ my gf
+ MONO, Oceansize, M U S I C

You got to weigh what he said
To help you shape the way you play
You gotta get rid of the mourning
Sort out the habits of your mind

LOSTPILOT!