Previous topic - Next topic

lostpilot

dear raynor, you, sir, are a simply one confusing man

theis

- Weather is batshit crazy!

devilinside

Quote from: theis on Feb 02, 2010, 07:19 PM
- Weather is batshit crazy!

Indeed. We just got almost a foot of snow last Saturday and were in the negative degrees,then yesterday it was in the 50's,sunny and beautiful. Bleh.

+ music
+ <3
+ David Bowie's face
+ Chris Cornells voice

raynor

Quote from: lostpilot on Feb 02, 2010, 07:06 PM
haha nah you just need to cheer up dude. you're making good music and seem to have a sweet girlfriend. that's more then what most people have!

lostpilot

Quote from: raynor on Feb 05, 2010, 08:58 AM
Quote from: lostpilot on Feb 02, 2010, 07:06 PM
haha nah you just need to cheer up dude. you're making good music and seem to have a sweet girlfriend. that's more then what most people have!

I know - I should be grateful to life that I have really much good in my life - , I just have some quite dark moments.. well, I guess they depend on how busy I am - and at that moment I had vacation, so a lot of thoughts bumped right through my head, you know. but it's all good. I mean, it's the struggle in your life that really makes your life worth living, right? :)

devilinside

- a friend was fixing a car next door when the car fell on him with his 3 year old son standing beside him
- don't know if he's gonna make it
+ being able to comfort his son while he was being life flighted and thankful the little boy wasn't trying to help his daddy under the car
- stress

E-Money

+the superbowl is this weekend
- my chargers are not in it
- getting tired of the winter
+ going to the penguins and caps game this weekend. 

No More Sugar

Quote from: lostpilot on Jan 29, 2010, 12:20 PM
especially my girlfriend. these days talking to her seems to be like talking to a mirror - whatever you say you'll get back to you

Not to prove your point, but I couldn't agree with you more there.

-The intense disgust for myself, and the heavy rug that is my lifestyle that i seem to not be able to shake off. I long for the days where my life was more pre-programmed. At least that made things a LITTLE more interesting. Now it seems that I can't even wake up in the morning without wanting to go back to sleep, to save myself the sickening boredom of doing nothing all day, every day. Maybe if i put my hair into cornrows and landed a job as a greasemonkey setting up carnival rides I'd break into a smile occasionally. However I continuously bathe in my own insufficiency, and i'm eagerly awaiting some kind of curveball...a spike in the chart...something other than the flatline that I call "My life"
QuoteSome one tell me shut up.

TheWatcher

+ work week is almost over
+ snow stop

DefGuy

+ school's over for the week
- i think I'm  beginning to get this bad idea about me...i just think I'm a goddamned hippo, i feel huge, i even stopped eating crap food, and all the shit one should not eat, i've been exercising for about a month an a half now, and i feel more bloated than before...i don't know, but i really feel kind of weird now...i even get depressed very often, just from looking other people and comparing me to them...i feel pretty fucking fat...

"I just like the way my dick feels when i listen to certain types of sounds...sometimes i hear certain sounds and they make my dick really fucking hard"  -Chino Moreno

lostpilot

+ complex music structures that I am able to decode and enjoy
+ plans for the weekend
+ hope for "Constellations"

TheWatcher

+ week went by fast
- work at 6:30 am tomorrow

No More Sugar

QuoteSome one tell me shut up.

Deftones-argentina

Quote from: TheWatcher on Feb 12, 2010, 04:44 PM
+ week went by fast
- work at 6:30 am tomorrow
that sounds bad dude, Except that you have huge plans coming. Letting life pass isn't a positive thing for me.

White Pwny

+++++++++ new Deftones on the horizon.     ah...
++ girls weekend away
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

lostpilot

+ there's a chance I'll spend next semester in Turkey with Erasmus Exchange
+ I should get in - my english skills are UOWESOM, and all else
- kinda scared of the uncertainty
- maybe that's a little too far away from now

devilinside

+ new muzik
+ Muse soon
-ugly weather
- missin my frand

White Pwny

+ new music
+ Blue October on 4/20
+ Deftones
+ had a blast on girls weekend...
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Jacob

+ Katatonia - Night Is The New Day
- my body
- my mind
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Deft_16_Ones

- Lots of arguements and negativity
- Bad arguement with GF that probably led to a long time apart from each other
- Bad flu
- No Directtv for at least 1 month
+++ Deftones (Yay something positive!) LOL