Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The +/- thread!

Started by raynor, Jun 22, 2004, 10:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bright lights, big city

DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

black coffee

I thought it was obvious that I was kidding about the Foster! And I'm definitely gonna drink local beers. When I know for sure where my hostel or couchsurfing place is gonna be I'll be able to provide more info on my trip. And yes let's hang out. Suddenly a great idea comes to mind

BIG SL MEETING IN AUSTRALIA HELL YEAH

RoyalDeftonicBoy

+++ 1 Month vacation starting today
+ Pre Ordered the new Trivium CD
+ Transformers 3 Opening tonight @ some Cinemas
+ Still listening to the new Black Dahlia Murder CD
- Girlfriend still having a bad attitude

tarkil

Quote from: RoyalDeftonicBoy on Jun 28, 2011, 11:27 PM
- Girlfriend still having a bad attitude

Punch her in the face, it should solve that problem easily...
If not, just punch harder !!

Don't thank me....  ;)

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

blixa

Quote from: black coffee on Jun 28, 2011, 07:00 PM
I thought it was obvious that I was kidding about the Foster! And I'm definitely gonna drink local beers. When I know for sure where my hostel or couchsurfing place is gonna be I'll be able to provide more info on my trip. And yes let's hang out. Suddenly a great idea comes to mind

sarcasm is lost on the internet. i'll stop judging you now.

the closest i've come to a sharinglungs meet up was when my friend and i were standing on enmore rd on an overcast day and i saw bede (feeling like more) walking his dog. he was crossing the rd. i kind of smiled to myself and enjoyed the creepiness of it all.

sing blue silver

Quote from: blixa on Jun 29, 2011, 05:06 AM
Quote from: black coffee on Jun 28, 2011, 07:00 PM

sarcasm is lost on the internet. i'll stop judging you now.

the closest i've come to a sharinglungs meet up was when my friend and i were standing on enmore rd on an overcast day and i saw bede (feeling like more) walking his dog. he was crossing the rd. i kind of smiled to myself and enjoyed the creepiness of it all.

i doubt i'd ever see any of you in real life. i suppose it's possible i could run into iceache at the metallica concert we're both attending but i wouldn't recognize him at all soooo... no SL meetups for me anytime... ever...

blixa

you'd deprive us from seeing the crotch pants in person? i'm very sad about that.

i had a few people pm me on here after the team sleep show telling me they were standing behind or beside me. i also saw bede at this show.

Oldnewtype

+ off of work today
+/- No band practice today
+ nothing to do but relax, watch movies and play video games
+ Frets on Fire
+ Duke Nukem Forever

pissedandpierced

+ Pay day
+ Gonna go on the Weakest Link and have to fly to the recording
- I hate flying
"It's good to be classic, it kinda shows that we're old" - Chino Moreno, Kerrang! Awards 2007

Oldnewtype

I didn't know they still made that show

pissedandpierced

Yeah. After they finish the recordings at the end of this year they're gonna stop making it.
"It's good to be classic, it kinda shows that we're old" - Chino Moreno, Kerrang! Awards 2007

downtownpony

+ meet hot girl at party
+ we flirt through out the night
+ next day friends tell me she's interested
- send message on fb and never hear anything back.  ???

bright lights, big city

Quote from: downtownpony on Jul 01, 2011, 02:32 PM
maybe she's just been busy. you know, women be shoppin', dude.

+ friend's wedding today
- friend's wedding in 100 degree heat.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

black coffee

Quote from: sing blue silver on Jun 29, 2011, 12:27 PM

i doubt i'd ever see any of you in real life. i suppose it's possible i could run into iceache at the metallica concert we're both attending but i wouldn't recognize him at all soooo... no SL meetups for me anytime... ever...

Maybe one day you feel the urge to visit Europe, I've met a lot of Americans who did some sort of Eurotrip and went to Amsterdam, Berlin, Rome, you know the usual destinations. I always thought of it as a cliché, but since it also works Vice Versa with Europeans going to California, I say WHY NOT.
So never say never.

downtownpony

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Jul 01, 2011, 03:02 PM

+ friend's wedding today

Could be. It's been three days though....

100 degrees? I thought you lived up north.

Oldnewtype

Chicks hate it when you just hit them up on FB, makes you seems lazy. You gotta hunt down that cat like the nuge.

BillyNo.9

- No more Holiday
- Having to hold a fart in for 3 hours on stupid country roads

bright lights, big city

Quote from: downtownpony on Jul 01, 2011, 07:01 PM
Quote from: bright lights, big city on Jul 01, 2011, 03:02 PM

+ friend's wedding today
Could be. It's been three days though....

100 degrees? I thought you lived up north.
yeah, chicago. it gets hot here during the summers, lots of 90 degree days. but yesterday wasn't as hot as everyone on tv was making it out to be. might as well have though, fucking humidity. thank god for air conditioning.
DERP

pissedandpierced

Quote from: BillyNo.9 on Jul 02, 2011, 03:31 PM
- Having to hold a fart in for 3 hours on stupid country roads

I would have let that out 2 hours and 59 minutes ago. It's not good holding farts in. Where ever you may be, let your wind blow free!

- Horrible dreams about plane crashes
+ My close friend came up from London
+/- All you can eat salad bar at Pizza Hut

sing blue silver

-- just heard my best friend (which i seriously mean, this guy is the closest friend i've ever had in my fucking life) just fell off a cliff and is in the hospital. really fucking antsy to get some news on how he's doing. anticipation is fucking killing me. i really hope he's okay.