Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The +/- thread!

Started by raynor, Jun 22, 2004, 10:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deftones-argentina

wow man, that's just terrible. Keep us posted on how is his health doing.

downtownpony

Yeah. It really puts all our other life problems in perspective. Hope he's alright.

sing blue silver

just got this message from his sister

"So he dropped a good 40-50 ft. He's pretty banged up but seems good- liking the morphine haha. He's leaving here at 930 to go for a catscan so ill keep you posted on how that goes."

it also appears he fractured his tailbone pretty bad and had to get a bunch of stitches because he was so cut up, mostly in the head area. at this point it appears no permanent damage has been done (thank god)  but we won't really know until the cat scan results come in. thanks for your concern guys.

devilinside

- tired
+++ saw U2 last night,and it was the best concert I've ever been to in my life.
- post concert depression

Oldnewtype

Quote from: sing blue silver on Jul 03, 2011, 11:03 AM
just got this message from his sister

"So he dropped a good 40-50 ft. He's pretty banged up but seems good- liking the morphine haha. He's leaving here at 930 to go for a catscan so ill keep you posted on how that goes."

it also appears he fractured his tailbone pretty bad and had to get a bunch of stitches because he was so cut up, mostly in the head area. at this point it appears no permanent damage has been done (thank god)  but we won't really know until the cat scan results come in. thanks for your concern guys.

Wow hope everything is alright, his situation sounds alot worse but i had a similar feeling when i was trying to get in touch with our drummer, one of my best friends ever, for practice today and found out he had to go get stitches because he got hit in the face with a hammer at work. The meat was hanging off of his eyebrow and you could see his skull but he's ok for the most part. We were all joking about how fucking metal that is. We learned Hammer Smashed Face by Cannibal Corpse so now hes gonna have to learn that shit when he comes back hahaha.

pissedandpierced

Quote from: devilinside on Jul 03, 2011, 06:52 PM
- post concert depression

I hate that. I had it really bad after I saw the Pumpkins.
"It's good to be classic, it kinda shows that we're old" - Chino Moreno, Kerrang! Awards 2007

poofing acid

- Somehow just ended up at jenks club at the jersey shore.  I'm a local.
- Jersey shore cast walks in
+  My friend to the situation:  Fuck you your book sucks, your show sucks, you suck.
+ The situation:  fuck you I'll see you in 5 minutes
+/- We get kicked out.
+lolz were had

Oldnewtype

+ getting to work then being told there was a scheduling mistake and I can go home
- wish i would have known this last night when I was contemplating calling in for another night of band practice.

sing blue silver

--8 days straight of work
---so fucking exhausted
I just wanna go home and sleep for a month

Jerry_Curls

+++Got my butt muched on for the first time this weekend.
-Humid as fuck.
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

theis

+ Had a fantastic week at Roskilde Festival
- Sad that it's over
+ SLUDGE/DOOM/STONER!

BillyNo.9

- Allowed my girl to wax my chest
- - Quickly lead to waxing my pubes
+ It was funny as fuck

Penicks

heh, girlfriend bought an epilator machine this week and i was like "lol, try it on my stubbles (on the face) you cunt"

she tried it on my stubbles

MOTHERFUCKER did that hurt

seriously, shit was bleeding all over the place

fucking women man

pissedandpierced

Quote from: Penicks on Jul 06, 2011, 01:50 PM
heh, girlfriend bought an epilator machine this week and i was like "lol, try it on my stubbles (on the face) you cunt"

I bought one of them years ago, I used it on a tiny patch on my leg and never used it again.
"It's good to be classic, it kinda shows that we're old" - Chino Moreno, Kerrang! Awards 2007

spitfire

+had two busy weeks as hell
-back on a low tide
-no perspectives where im going next

sing blue silver

+moving out of my shitty apartment and into a house come september
+it's fucking gorgeous outside
+8 day work week is almost over
+metallica, protest the hero and coheed in 7 days

RoyalDeftonicBoy

+ My girl's amazing boobs
+ Ice cream
+ Beastie Boys
+ Paycheck

tarkil

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

blixa

Quote from: pissedandpierced on Jul 06, 2011, 04:49 PM
Quote from: Penicks on Jul 06, 2011, 01:50 PM

I bought one of them years ago, I used it on a tiny patch on my leg and never used it again.

i have one too. it fucking cuts the hair most of the time. it doesn't pull it out from the root. it's less painful waxing.

Penicks

well, i've been waxed before (don't ask) and the machine was so much worse because you basically feel it clamping your hair together and slowly ripping it out

women are sadists