Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The +/- thread!

Started by raynor, Jun 22, 2004, 10:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theis

+++++++ got 2600$ back in tax money.

one weak

+ just bought explosions in the sky tix for April. gonna be so awesome!

Oldnewtype

+ Primus and TWO 311 shows all within 4 days...gonna be sweeeeeet

raynor

Quote from: black coffee on Mar 02, 2012, 02:48 PM
First of all I am sorry if you thought that I wanted to talk you out of moving there. That was not my intention. I just wanted to state my opinion on this town and why I am not a fan of it, not kill the mood.

I see that for you it is definitely an improvement to move to Stockholm, and I'd be happy for you if it works out. The idea of moving to a different country and build something new there sounds fascinating and I could also imagine to do that someday.

Quote from: from_musings on Mar 02, 2012, 11:04 AM
Quote from: black coffee on Mar 02, 2012, 10:47 AM
Women seem rather arrogant, when we talked to some chicks in the club and they realized we were foreigners they threatened to call security

haha you said "hello" and they threatened to call security because you didn't speak their language? it seems that you leave out some facts on what really happened, I doubt that you were 100% innocent. we need to get their version - but since that could be a problem, we only get to hear your version.. so.. what did you do you perv?

We talked to a group of women in English, and probably should have left cause they didn't seem interested.
At the same time, they were hot and we were drunk, so why not give it another shot.
Though we were respectful towards them, asked if they wanted a drink, and still they finished us off with "we don't want anything, please leave us now or we call security". They must've thought they were VIP's or something.

Until today I am pretty sure it was because we were foreigners, but they looked pretty spoiled as well so maybe we just didn't look wealthy enough :(

I've lived in Stockholm for five years now, in Sweden all my life and been to alot of places around the globe. You're right, swedish girls are snorky as fuck. Having that said, most of them are also quite shy and so are guys over here. Guys hardly ever walk up and say "hey can I buy you a drink?", it's more of an "accidentally starting to talk to someone"-kinda way of doing it. Weird and shitty, I know. I can also imagine that it's even harder to pick up a girl if you're not native. Just because that means you're just visiting and it will most likely lead to just a one night stand, and girls over here really REALLY don't wanna come off as whores. Not saying that going home for a one night stand is a whorish thing to do, quite opposite, I'd love it if they did more often (haha) but that's just how other girls see girls here.

But Stockholm can be quite nice. Atleast if you know which places to go, and the summers here can be amazing. But on the other hand, summers in New York, Berlin or London are fucking amazing as well...

And yeah, it's expensive as fuck here.

BillyNo.9

Quote from: Oldnewtype on Mar 09, 2012, 07:02 PM
+ Primus and TWO 311 shows all within 4 days...gonna be sweeeeeet

So jealous.

RoyalDeftonicBoy

+++++ New Laptop with 6 GB of Memory RAM
+ Roger Waters The Wall Tickets

pissedandpierced

- Ripped ligaments in my back
- I've pissed myself cos I can't get to the loo in time
- Work keep asking when I'm gonna be back
+ Diazepam and Dihydrocodine
+ Entonox
"It's good to be classic, it kinda shows that we're old" - Chino Moreno, Kerrang! Awards 2007

lostpilot

- something is wrong with my psyche, I keep having nightmares

gottsu

+ Only 1.5 weeks to go to school, then the Easter holidays and practices  8)
+ New computer
- Dad in hospital

lostpilot

- drugs ruining everything
+ I will love you till the end of time

pissedandpierced

"It's good to be classic, it kinda shows that we're old" - Chino Moreno, Kerrang! Awards 2007

Penicks

Quote from: lostpilot on Mar 25, 2012, 09:33 PM

sing blue silver

sorry i just love this one too much

lostpilot

from_musings

Quote from: lostpilot on Mar 25, 2012, 09:33 PM

Vesanic

lostpilot

I see you all are enjoying yourselves here

sing blue silver

Quote from: lostpilot on Mar 27, 2012, 07:28 PM
I see you all are enjoying yourselves here

you know i love ya darius.

lostpilot

+ sing blue silver loves me
+ work has been good
+ being clean has been good too

lostpilot

it's kind of entertaining how tpam and some other SL members might think I am this depressed lonely sloth guy. if you were to meet me in real life you'd see that I might seem to be the opposite - I am a very talkative, healthy and generaly lively guy!

cheers to you all