Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

countdown- new tones album

Started by Northcal, Jul 03, 2015, 06:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Val

3pm EST would be the latest. If nothing is announced shortly after that then we could be looking at next week or possibly into February.

Entombed

Not a regular on here, but I was looking at the screenshot of the track listing over on Metal Injection and it looked like there might be an 11th track titled "Dubious." Maybe I'm crazy, but that's what it looks like to me. I assume that the album will be at least 11 tracks, considering the amount of tracks they had been rumored to have written for the album.

Tell the one about the man who dug holes so deep, he lost sight of his word.

Reichward

I remember something from the interviews like 16 songs have been recorded during the sessions, and the album will have 12 (less sure about that one). So I assume at least 11 like the usual, if not more.

N0S3BLEED976

Looks more like Rubicon to me.

therealdaebat

---------------------------------------------------------------
-DAEBAT

Dictated Not Read

http://reddit.com/r/deftones

Val

Sicario

Men talk of killing time while time quietly kills them.

N0S3BLEED976

Freedomsoldier17

RaptureWS

Quote from: N0S3BLEED976 on Jan 22, 2016, 08:06 PM
Why did I fell dor this?

I fucking did too. My stomach dropped there for a sec. My fiance and I were just talking about that a few days ago. I said "I don't think I have ever been rick rolled". The streak is over.
When people whisper it makes her nervous.

Entombed

Quote from: N0S3BLEED976 on Jan 22, 2016, 07:23 PM
Looks more like Rubicon to me.

I could see it as "Rubicon" too. Nice eye, and probably makes more sense as well. Blabbermouth says they wrote 16 songs for the album.
Tell the one about the man who dug holes so deep, he lost sight of his word.

HooiserBowhunter

Just a snippet so don't get to excited. I posted this on another thread, but here it is just in case some people did not see it.

https://www.instagram.com/p/z4LlmeLgPTV5EIG5M-gyTPmPOmD-41yYuGyi40/

Val

Quote from: RaptureWS on Jan 22, 2016, 08:23 PM
Quote from: N0S3BLEED976 on Jan 22, 2016, 08:06 PM
Why did I fell dor this?

I fucking did too. My stomach dropped there for a sec. My fiance and I were just talking about that a few days ago. I said "I don't think I have ever been rick rolled". The streak is over.

Im sorry. I had to. I get bored.

Fuck this wait. Ive been teased for over a year for this album and now we have to wait even longer just for a single. If they end up having vinyl preorders that ship on April 8th we all know this is WB jerking us along.
I wouldnt be surprised if WB is the main player in these delays. Lets not forget they filed copyright infringement to youtube against Chino, over Smile.

Val

Album is confirmed to be called Gore! Direct from chino!

Reichward

I almost feel like the band is reading our posts and making fun of us right now.

therealdaebat

Quote from: Reichward on Jan 23, 2016, 07:52 PM
I almost feel like the band is reading our posts and making fun of us right now.

I'd say that's a high probability.
---------------------------------------------------------------
-DAEBAT

Dictated Not Read

http://reddit.com/r/deftones

Raswid

Quote from: Reichward on Jan 23, 2016, 07:52 PM

I had the same thoughts after saw it

Freedomsoldier17

should have been chino who posted the guy's ass

plagasx

HYPED!!!! I love the song titles. Very different.

Inkblades

Yeah, some of the song titles are very different for them. Some of them seem more post-metal/post-rock/prog to me. Anyone else getting that vibe?