Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

countdown- new tones album

Started by Northcal, Jul 03, 2015, 06:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ANattyRat

Quote from: Inkblades on Jan 23, 2016, 11:48 PM
Yeah, some of the song titles are very different for them. Some of them seem more post-metal/post-rock/prog to me. Anyone else getting that vibe?

Yeah, I honestly didn't believe the tracklist was real simply because, for how random their song titles can be, some of them seem very different to what they usually do.

Val

I think some of them were working titles but the album name might be real.

They did say the new album was a screwy in sound and if it's anything like those clips Chuck has posted then they could work being disordered/weird.

RaptureWS

The font on the pic Chino posted is the exact same font used on the pic of the naked guy floating around here. Did Chino make what he posted or did he find it somewhere? I hope he did make it because that means he almost surely checks these forums lol.
When people whisper it makes her nervous.

thewanderer

And in an unexpected twist of events, we have a new winner!

Chino Moreno > All Yous Guys

Congratulations Chino Moreno!
Sometimes I hear certain sounds, and they make my dick really fucking hard.........

cvthedrv

Quote from: RaptureWS on Jan 24, 2016, 02:38 AM
The font on the pic Chino posted is the exact same font used on the pic of the naked guy floating around here. Did Chino make what he posted or did he find it somewhere? I hope he did make it because that means he almost surely checks these forums lol.

dude, i did it, and the font that i used is exactly the same as the 'hand in glove's the smiths single, it's has to be just a coincidence.

thewanderer

My ruling stands.

your's is hosted http://i63.tinypic.com/246u9om.jpg

his is https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CZbc6xCUYAAThXF.jpg

I call bullshit.
Sometimes I hear certain sounds, and they make my dick really fucking hard.........

cvthedrv

thewanderer

All I see is mr. pudding cups. (he linked his facebook, proved nothing, then removed it)

Where is the second one Chino supposedly re-posted?

Yeah, that's right you better modify that post.

cvthedrv

thewanderer

Whatever floats your boat.

RaptureWS

Quote from: neur0tic on Jan 21, 2016, 02:43 PM
I'm getting really impatient. And it's gotten to the point where I've been having dreams every night of their new album. Even if it's just a 30 second tidbit off a single... hurry...  :-[

I know this was posted 4 days ago, but we already feel like Chino has been reading these boards and then he posted the Freddy image to his Twitter account......hmmmm..........Chino is possibly a clever and subtle internet troll. To all you other trolls out there that say you want to fuck my fat mother....take notes. This is how you do it.

thewanderer

Maybe he took his notes from one of us???

I really hope he hasn't read this board, I wouldn't want him to see all the mean things that have been said about him by certain people Ahem Ahem.

They better go edit their comments quick before he sees them just in case.

And just for the record I'm not a troll. I'm a troll slayer.

E-Money

I think we might actually get a song this week .

RaptureWS

Quote from: E-Money on Jan 26, 2016, 04:38 AM
I think we might actually get a song this week .

I really really think so too. Friday is my guess.

ANattyRat

This Friday or next Friday I guess, but probably this Friday since he's basically screwing with us and not caring about the leaked album title/tracklist.

tarkil

I heard we're getting a song in 2 hours...

Just 2 more hours....

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Val

Interview with Chino with some newer insight on the album I havent seen before.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPGoF7Zbwqo

therealdaebat

Is there any way to block this wanderer guy's posts. These fucking gifs are making this site unusable.
---------------------------------------------------------------
-DAEBAT

Dictated Not Read

http://reddit.com/r/deftones

Crazylegs

Quote from: therealdaebat on Jan 26, 2016, 02:53 PM
Is there any way to block this wanderer guy's posts. These fucking gifs are making this site unusable.

Go to your settings, there should be something for you to tick/untick in order to not show signatures. I haven't seen a single signature in years!

It's under "look and layout" in your account settings

stu_101

Interesting - I don't think enough attention has been paid to the fact that the November date was pushed back because they weren't happy with the mixes. I hope they're now happy with the final mix

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk