Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Gore

Started by therealdaebat, Jan 27, 2016, 06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

77years

Interesting track lengths.  "Rubicon" is the longest closing track since "Moana". 

elite54

Chuck at it again.

instagram.com/p/BCHJpvhvWEL/

Vesanic

Definitely Phantom Bride, you just hear how the Deftones sound blends info the solo

Freedomsoldier17

phantom bride is gonna be pretty damn heavy

kleptoned

XJohnnyX

If this is phantom bride i differently am feeling it

cvthedrv

really hate chuck, but dope shit right there.

ANattyRat

Quote from: MrVesanique on Feb 23, 2016, 02:35 AM
Definitely Phantom Bride, you just hear how the Deftones sound blends info the solo

Definitely. For all the fake-leaked songs that pop up and have people uncertain, when it's Deftones, it's unmistakably Deftones. Sounds like it could be quite heavy-sounding. Maybe not necessarily aggressive, but heavy, low.

nineteen

Quote from: defsteve on Feb 22, 2016, 09:23 PM
Quote from: DefAlx on Feb 21, 2016, 08:18 AM
I pre-ordered 180 gram LP from Warner and got mp3 version of Prayers/Triangles immediately.

Quote from: cvthedrv on Feb 21, 2016, 05:18 PM
me too

Did either of you order from UK store ? Also, how did you get the download ? Was there a link in the order email or was it in Download section of your account on the site ?

I haven't had any email link and still says 'Pending' in account Download section :(

I ordered from the UK store. Initially got an email about the purchase then received another one about 5 mins later with a link for the download. Might be best to email them - sure they'll be able to send it.

kleptoned

The other Chuck clip has been removed

theataraxian

Quote from: elite54 on Feb 23, 2016, 02:25 AM
Chuck at it again.

Quote from: kleptoned on Feb 23, 2016, 01:34 PM

No mirror links anywhere?
death is the standard breach for a complex prize

shine down unshy

Quote from: theataraxian on Feb 23, 2016, 04:11 PM
Chuck at it again.

defsteve

Quote from: nineteen on Feb 23, 2016, 12:39 PM

I ordered from the UK store. Initially got an email about the purchase then received another one about 5 mins later with a link for the download. Might be best to email them - sure they'll be able to send it.

That's what I wanted to know. Cheers.
Crosses ††† : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Website

illthrowROCKS@U

Quote from: shine down unshy on Feb 23, 2016, 05:12 PM
Quote from: theataraxian on Feb 23, 2016, 04:11 PM
Chuck at it again.

It was the same solo as before, the Jerry Cantrell Solo, but it was just slightly earlier.  So you got a half second of what's right before the Cantrell solo, and it was pretty damn heavy.  It reminded me of Rosemary a little.
9/26/10 - Patriot Center
5/22/11 - Sunset Cove Amphitheater
8/7/12 - Verizon Center
10/26/12 - Ram's Head Live
3/8/13 - House of Blues
10/8/13 - Baltimore Arena
7/31/15 - The Fillmore
8/8/15 - Susquehanna Bank Center
8/3/16 - Pier Six Pavillion
6/14/17 - MGM National Harbor
5/17/22 - The Anthem

HooiserBowhunter

After listening to Prayers/Triangles a couple million times I have come to the conclusion that I love everything about the song except for the way Chino sings the chorus. I know picky and a minor detail, but I wish he would have done his typical Chino scream with the words Prayers and Triangles. I know he is getting older, but I think it would have set the song on fire a little more.

Inkblades

I know I shouldn't bring preconceived notions and expectations to new Deftones songs, but that Phantom Bride clip literally sounds exactly how I want it to sound.

77years

Quote from: HooiserBowhunter on Feb 24, 2016, 01:54 AM
For what its worth it looks like this is the back side of the cd.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01BFXN0MU/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B01BFXN0MU&linkCode=as2&tag=deftonesworld-20&linkId=BZ7DTH3WTS6TIU55

Looks pretty fuckin boss.  I'm getting a total Talk Talk Laughing Stock vibe from the artwork. The back looks like that as well

from_musings

Depressing read in that ultimate guitar interview. when stef is about to promote a new upcoming release, he certainly doesn't use the "best album so far sounds like wp" standard answers, that's for sure. he didn't say shit about kny when it was about to come out and i was a little frustrated when he didn't do proper interviews for that record. because i like the dude. but maybe silence is better when it's time for marketing when it comes to him.

Yoi Yes Kokan

the interview was just for a guitar tab web page, let the others do the vibe interviews and shit where they give all the cliches to suffice the marketplace.