Quote from: Lurid Vega on Apr 03, 2016, 08:01 AM
Tool is out of their long horrendous lawsuit. A new album is happening
Oh I know it. 《SOON 》

Sent from shitphone 2 hours ago...

deftoolsys07

Quote from: BallZDeeP on Apr 03, 2016, 08:01 AM
thats what pisses me off. i feel like i let down the world by simply trying

Did you not have a key for that link?
Check out my soundcloud/ facebook page with some music...

http://soundcloud.com/dan-koetter/

deftonesluvrbrazil

Quote from: SCUM on Apr 03, 2016, 07:59 AM
Quote from: deftonesluvrbrazil on Apr 03, 2016, 07:56 AM
Now i ask, if YOU had the album, would you like to be the one who leaked? I wouldn't.

you're right. honestly i think it just stings because everyone thought they'd be listening to it by now

U have a point, I wouldn't leak it, but I wouldn't tell everyone that i have it, offer it then step back though.

Vesanic

I have it.

A couple more people have it. If they want to make themselves known and help, that's their move.

A couple of things :

- This is a lossy rip, and "ruining the experience" or "working the hype with a raw version" is up to you. If you're considering getting this leak, please support the band and buy the album in its full quality, which you won't hear with this. Or better, go to shows.
- Do not post your email here. You're not getting it emailed. PM's on this forum only, as long as possible. Otherwise, you will spam the board and ruin the fun for everyone including yourself. At best, if you know who has it and is willing to share, ask them, don't ask for a private message on this thread.
- As far as I'm concerned, not doing favors for the newbies joining just for that. Done it before, not doing it again. Call me names, don't care.
- DO NOT ASK/PRIVATE MESSAGE ANYONE WHO HASN'T MADE CLEAR THEY'RE OKAY WITH SHARING. THEY DON'T WANT YOU TO AND WON'T EVEN BOTHER.

I know, I sound like a bitch (I am one) but what really works with public places is rules.

Have fun, fellow Deftones fans.

BallZDeeP

Quote from: deftoolsys07 on Apr 03, 2016, 08:03 AM

didnt work. i dont believe it is/was legit

going to bed. see you tomorrow for H/W

cant wait

ANattyRat

Nah, man, how does this have anything to do with you except you said you'd share it once you got it?

I think I did, but it wouldn't let me download it anyway, just kept telling me to download MegaSync, which I already have, so...not sure what happened there. So not sure if it was real.

Highdust

Lol I kid, but I'm ok with sharing...

Sent from shitphone 2 hours ago...

DeftonesNZ

Edit. Didn't read properly immediately fucked up

BZA

ANattyRat

"At best, if you know who has it and is willing to share, ask them, don't ask for a private message on this thread."

Guys...

deftoolsys07

Quote from: BallZDeeP on Apr 03, 2016, 08:07 AM

didnt work. i dont believe it is/was legit

going to bed. see you tomorrow for H/W

cant wait

Oh alright. Thanks man
Check out my soundcloud/ facebook page with some music...

http://soundcloud.com/dan-koetter/

DeftonesNZ

Quote from: ANattyRat on Apr 03, 2016, 08:10 AM
"At best, if you know who has it and is willing to share, ask them, don't ask for a private message on this thread."

Guys...
Fuck i'm blind...

deftonesluvrbrazil

Quote from: MrVesanique on Apr 03, 2016, 08:07 AM
I have it.

A couple more people have it. If they want to make themselves known and help, that's their move.

A couple of things :

- This i
- As far as I'm concerned, not doing favors for the newbies joining just for that. Done it before, not doing it again. Call me names, don't care.

Chill man, the beggers are gone...I always knew you had it. Now just tell us what you think about the tracks that haven't leaked yet. ;)

Lurid Vega

Patience  ;D

elite54

PM please. Don't post much, but I'm no newbie.

BlackDiamondSkye

Quote from: MrVesanique on Apr 03, 2016, 08:07 AM
I have it.

A couple of things :

- This is a lossy rip, and "ruining the experience" or "working the hype with a raw version" is up to you. If you're considering getting this leak, please support the band and buy the album in its full quality, which you won't hear with this. Or better, go to shows.
- Do not post your email here. You're not getting it emailed. PM's on this forum only, as long as possible. Otherwise, you will spam the board and ruin the fun for everyone including yourself. At best, if you know who has it and is willing to share, ask them, don't ask for a private message on this thread.
- DO NOT ASK/PRIVATE MESSAGE ANYONE WHO HASN'T MADE CLEAR THEY'RE OKAY WITH SHARING. THEY DON'T WANT YOU TO AND WON'T EVEN BOTHER.

I know, I sound like a bitch (I am one) but what really works with public places is rules.

Have fun, fellow Deftones fans.

Hype is reaching maximum level, let us know what you think of it.

geraavl08

Hey Ves Is Hearts/Wires better than all the songs we've heard so far?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

YouWOuldKnow

I'm a little curious to see how his rip differs from mine.