Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Gore

Started by therealdaebat, Jan 27, 2016, 06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GR1X7S

Goosebumps throughout the entire first listen. They've done it again.
My AOTY choice will be pretty easy this year.
Goddamn

RaptureWS

I can't get over how good this is, especially considering my pedestrian attitude towards PT DU AH. Fucking masterpiece.
When people whisper it makes her nervous.

broke

Smb already leaked it on vk.com...

Отправлено с моего D5503 через Tapatalk

ANattyRat

"Fire breather. Snake eater." Love the lyrics to Geometic Headdress, wonderful.

Sonota

Bad news, guys. Some motherfucker has leaked the album.

https://vk.com/numetalguys?w=wall-30707543_338934

NYRexall

Quote from: RaptureWS on Apr 03, 2016, 10:22 AM
Why aren't you listening to it now? FUCK man you have to hear Ruby......

Waiting for the 8th so I can hear it on vinyl with good headphones

shoop

Wow. Congrats to whichever dumbass sent it to someone who likely just signed up to get it.

daydreamer83

hey,  was on earlier sharing some of the pre-released material around with peeps and marvelling  at the new right turns and touches the Tones have taken with those spooky sweet-sour  breaks on AH and Jerry's  autumnal solo. Just logged back to see we've got the full fruits.    Could someone please msg me link to/attach  the album.     markbaez@gmail.com.   

arsenalfc

Can someone please PM it to me as well? Can't wait to hear it!!

Thanks in advance, much appreciated!

RaptureWS

Quote from: broke on Apr 03, 2016, 10:33 AM
Smb already leaked it on vk.com...

Отправлено с моего D5503 через Tapatalk

There has been a fake leak there for roughly 36 hours. Is it for sure Deftones and the entire album? I know Acid, Phantom and Gore are on there alongside Prayers and Doomed.
When people whisper it makes her nervous.

ANattyRat

Ugh, that didn't last long :\

77years

Quote from: Sonota on Apr 03, 2016, 10:35 AM
Bad news, guys. Some motherfucker has leaked the album.

https://vk.com/numetalguys?w=wall-30707543_338934

Haven't sent it to anyone and knew that might happen but there's a few suspect emails in here. Oh well

NYRexall

Quote from: 77years on Apr 03, 2016, 10:22 AM
It sounds like Downward is Heavenward mated with My Bloody Valentine's Tremolo EP with Pony Express Record oozing down on it like a sonic caramel glaze

Oh stop

Substance Abuse

Actually, that leak sounds cleaner than the leak we have.

I think that one is legit.

LG95

Quote from: MrVesanique on Apr 03, 2016, 08:07 AM
- Do not post your email here. You're not getting it emailed. PM's on this forum only, as long as possible. Otherwise, you will spam the board and ruin the fun for everyone including yourself. At best, if you know who has it and is willing to share, ask them, don't ask for a private message on this thread.
- As far as I'm concerned, not doing favors for the newbies joining just for that. Done it before, not doing it again. Call me names, don't care.
- DO NOT ASK/PRIVATE MESSAGE ANYONE WHO HASN'T MADE CLEAR THEY'RE OKAY WITH SHARING. THEY DON'T WANT YOU TO AND WON'T EVEN BOTHER.

I could float here forever

DFTNSHXGRM

I'm not seeing it on KAT or newalbumreleases. so far we've kept it here. Its going to be everywhere by tomorrow. Its just inevitable.

BZA

Goes to show how much of a badass Stef is... He wasn't that into it, then came in and laid down one of his best albums yet... Abe is absolutely solid as usual (probably my fave member of the band along with Stef)... Chino's vocals are excellent here, so catchy and groovy, he's a seasoned PRO... hats off to Sergio for these slick and sexy basslines, that MF can seriously play... Frank got more love on this album than usual, his presence is felt big time and it's welcome...

Best album I've heard from ANYONE in a LONG time (probably since KNY!)

snakcharmr

C'mon guys, I am really a fan, just I don't talk to much. Don't be like that.

shoop

Quote from: numetalguy on Apr 03, 2016, 10:02 AM
Hey Guys, please send me Gore. mrd_boss@mail.ru
Thanks for leaking it like that you dick. Congrats to whoever sent it to this dude who just signed up to ask for it.

gwenudo

I cant believe this... How? ... Just fucking how??? ..... HOW THE FUCK DID THEY MANAGE TO MAKE ANOTHER AMAZING ALBUM!!! THIS IS THE BEST SHIT IVE HEARD SINCE SNW. Never really liked DE and KNY that much, but this... Chills everywhere.. I LOVE YOU DEFTONES! CANT WAIT TO SEE YALL IN DALLAS AGAIN SOON!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Was it like it seemed?...