Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Gore

Started by therealdaebat, Jan 27, 2016, 06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sharinglungs

GetMetal is same rip we have..the intro to Hearts/Wires has the same crackles.

77years

Well that stinks for several reasons

Moz

Ya. Its the vinyl. Still listening though

Sonota

Quote from: shoop on Apr 03, 2016, 11:55 AM
Ya figured. Only the vinyl rip is out right now guys. It's bigger sized because there's 2mb embedded artwork on each track, and they put the cd quality P/T and Doomed User on there. Same exact cutoff and the files are still V2 quality still. Cuts off at 16khz (128kbps).

upconvert. :(

gwenudo

Quote from: sharinglungs on Apr 03, 2016, 11:55 AM
GetMetal is same rip we have..the intro to Hearts/Wires has the same crackles.
Thanks for the confirmation, cant wait for the 320 version!
Was it like it seemed?...

deftoner664

So the only confirmed leak is from a vinyl rip?
Sharing Lungs member since Oct 07, 2005 to Present

shoop

Quote from: deftoner664 on Apr 03, 2016, 11:58 AM
So the only confirmed leak is from a vinyl rip?
Correct.

red alibi

Anybody have an alternate link besides the getmetal/uploaded one? It won't work for me.

Reichward

So how is the quality of this rip? Is it close to the youtube videos for PT and DU or does it suck, and should I rather wait for a proper relase/a CD rip?

Just woke up. I went to a friend's house last evening, next thing I know is that there's litteraly more than 180 more pages. Oh boï

2MoreHours

Quote from: gwenudo on Apr 03, 2016, 11:52 AM
Quote from: 2MoreHours on Apr 03, 2016, 11:51 AM
So I just woke up and see we have a leak!  Today is going to be a good day.  ;D
Look who showed up lol

2 more hours until the next album comes out.  ;D

pixElsblUr

somebody link a brotha please? pixelsblur@yahoo.com

Sent from my SM-T237P using Tapatalk

77years

Quote from: Reichward on Apr 03, 2016, 12:03 PM
So how is the quality of this rip? Is it close to the youtube videos for PT and DU or does it suck, and should I rather wait for a proper relase/a CD rip?

Just woke up. I went to a friend's house last evening, next thing I know is that there's litteraly more than 180 more pages. Oh boï

It will tie you over, but not what I'd base any opinion about engineering/production on.

redeemer96

as much as i like this it still doesnt hit me as much as kny, which imo is the highlight of their career

Moz

P/t and Doomed sound much clearer than the rest. Can only imagine how good the other songs will be with added sound quality

sharinglungs

the quality isn't terrible. it's just not 320kbps. It's about 170/180.. and you can tell it's a vinyl rip.

77years

I'm going to put aside concerns about the chaos of the past 24 hours (esp the last 5) and say MY FUCKING GOD is this an album.

They have done something I honestly never expected, they have pushed the sound model of the last 2 albums into a territory previously occupied by their heroes...

Rubicon is wowwwww

Acid Hologram is just too good to listen to, like a million sunrises at once

Geometric Headdress, holy freaking hell what is going on there?

THE SEQUENCING of this album is akin to something like Pony Express Record - EVERYTHING fits in the order it was intended

I am not going to want to listen to another record for months

mono

I'm confused: the getmetal vinyl rip is the full album, or only the leaked tracks? (I can't download it mobile).
Thanks

sharinglungs

Quote from: illmono on Apr 03, 2016, 12:09 PM
I'm confused: the getmetal vinyl rip is the full album, or only the leaked tracks? (I can't download it mobile).
Thanks

full album

Whitest Pony

Thanks

Whole CD hombre

77years

Thanks

Vinyl rip of full album with P/T and DU previously released digital versions replacing the vinyl rips of those respective tracks