Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Gore

Started by therealdaebat, Jan 27, 2016, 06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

77years

Quote from: Whitest Pony on Apr 03, 2016, 12:11 PM
Quote from: illmono on Apr 03, 2016, 12:09 PM
I'm confused: the getmetal vinyl rip is the full album, or only the leaked tracks? (I can't download it mobile).
Thanks

Whole CD hombre

Not CD, vinyl w/ only 2 digital tracks

mono

Thanks guys!

ANattyRat

Quote from: Moz on Apr 03, 2016, 12:05 PM
Quote from: Reichward on Apr 03, 2016, 12:03 PM
So how is the quality of this rip? Is it close to the youtube videos for PT and DU or does it suck, and should I rather wait for a proper relase/a CD rip?

Just woke up. I went to a friend's house last evening, next thing I know is that there's litteraly more than 180 more pages. Oh boï
So how is the quality of this rip? Is it close to the youtube videos for PT and DU or does it suck, and should I rather wait for a proper relase/a CD rip?

Just woke up. I went to a friend's house last evening, next thing I know is that there's litteraly more than 180 more pages. Oh boï

P/t and Doomed sound much clearer than the rest. Can only imagine how good the other songs will be with added sound quality

Are you the guy who was going on a ski trip? Congrats on having a leak before you leave, haha.

kitesvera

ITS AMAZING. BYE!

ANattyRat

100% sure this will be in the top three of my favourite Deftones albums. White Pony, self-titled and this. Not sure on the order of course, but I can tell it'll be in the top three for me. Not the hype talking.

Moz

Quote from: ANattyRat on Apr 03, 2016, 12:17 PM
Quote from: Moz on Apr 03, 2016, 12:05 PM

P/t and Doomed sound much clearer than the rest. Can only imagine how good the other songs will be with added sound quality

Are you the guy who was going on a ski trip? Congrats on having a leak before you leave, haha.

Yeeeep haha. Leaving on wednesday so hope for a better rip before then. But this is good enough for first impressions :) really a summer record for me, although listening to it outside in the sun helps haha

chuckles

Man.. this album is gonna be up there with Deftones....
I'm a member of Sharing Leaks...

77years

Quote from: Moz on Apr 03, 2016, 12:19 PM

Yeeeep haha. Leaving on wednesday so hope for a better rip before then. But this is good enough for first impressions :) really a summer record for me, although listening to it outside in the sun helps haha

Congrats, nothing like a cool vacation trip to reinforce new music. I was in the UP of Michigan for KNY

77years

Quote from: ANattyRat on Apr 03, 2016, 12:19 PM
100% sure this will be in the top three of my favourite Deftones albums. White Pony, self-titled and this. Not sure on the order of course, but I can tell it'll be in the top three for me. Not the hype talking.

I agree. This is far more overwhelming than the first listens to the last 2-3 albums. I can instantly feel this is going to have staying power and it's a game-changer like those 2 you mentioned

RaptureWS

Quote from: 77years on Apr 03, 2016, 12:23 PM

I agree. This is far more overwhelming than the first listens to the last 2-3 albums. I can instantly feel this is going to have staying power and it's a game-changer like those 2 you mentioned

What I think is funny is that people(reviewers) kept calling this a grower. Sure it has so many layers and tons of substance, but this shit did not need to grow on me! I was fucking floored on first listen!
When people whisper it makes her nervous.

pixElsblUr

i am fucking pumped! I haven't heard it yet but you guys talking about it is great! I know there's that link to hear it online but wondering if someone has a place to download from?

Sent from my SM-T237P using Tapatalk

underneaththecar

Quote from: RaptureWS on Apr 03, 2016, 12:24 PM

What I think is funny is that people(reviewers) kept calling this a grower. Sure it has so many layers and tons of substance, but this shit did not need to grow on me! I was fucking floored on first listen!

100% brother

Moz

Yeah this is a grower, half of the songs dont click with me yet. Try to understand: that is a GOOD thing. DE and KNY were very good but i knew them inside out after a few days.

Ripe91

Think this is gonna be the best since SNW.

Anyone can pm me the leak? Thanks.

heythere

Not gonna ask for a link or try to download, but can someone review the tracks: Hearts/Wires, Xenon, and LMIRL? 

ANattyRat

So far, the only song that hasn't lived up to its hype for me is Xenon. I don't think reviews said much about it, but when we got that clip of it, I was expecting something a lot better. Still enjoy it a lot though.

Quote from: RaptureWS on Apr 03, 2016, 12:24 PM

I understand people calling it a grower, actually. Diamond Eyes, for example, it's so straightforward (for the band, anyway) that it doesn't take a lot for it to reach its impact. Most Deftones songs I hated for months before I got into the band. Loved Beware, first song I heard from them, looked up their other songs, hated them, didn't revisit them for months. Took me over a year before I bothered listening to the small number of songs I still hadn't liked by then. So when people talk about it being a grower, I think of that.

mono

guys, someone can upload the rip to another hosting? I have problems downloading from uploaded.net :/

Reichward

So can y'all assure me that PT and DU are the worst? You make this album sound like it's the real shit.

And aren't we supposed to have a radio release this evening (Hearts/Wires)? I hope we get a Youtube/Spotify version of this very soon.

Penicks

those opening sounds of limrl sound like the remnants of the white pony era and its darkness, very nicely done

Moz

I think Gore might be my favorite. Still have to get to rubicon though