Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Gore

Started by therealdaebat, Jan 27, 2016, 06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phil for real

LMIRL is such a stunning tune.  That chorus reminds me of something, but I cannot put my finger on it.  Like a 70/80s band possibly.  Just sounds so mature and beautiful.

TTEOAI

Acid Hologram is my least favorite with Pittura right now.

Rubicon is growing on me. Really big fan of how huge it sounds. Chino soars over it.

pelican fly

that last min and a half of Hearts/Wires...and yea (L)mirl is a standout.

pinata89

Quote from: pelican fly on Apr 04, 2016, 04:21 AM
that last min and a half of Hearts/Wires...and yea (L)mirl is a standout.
Rubicon is an excellent album closer

pinata89

Rubicon*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TTEOAI

Also screw what a lot of people say, Prayers/Triangles is a highlight of their career imo. Way better opener than Swerve City. Chino's layered vocals are really something to admire.

pinata89

Quote from: TTEOAI on Apr 04, 2016, 04:20 AM
Acid Hologram is my least favorite with Pittura right now.

Rubicon is growing on me. Really big fan of how huge it sounds. Chino soars over it.
Best!

elite54

I dig Phantom Bride solely based on Chino's lyrics and singing. The music could almost not be there haha.

pinata89

Best!* why does TapATalk keep cutting my first letter?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pelican fly

This is maybe the easiest album to understand what Chino's actual lyrics are without needing to read them. Dark, moody and fucking weird at times. He did a great job.

pinata89

Quote from: elite54 on Apr 04, 2016, 04:25 AM
I dig Phantom Bride solely based on Chino's lyrics and singing. The music could almost not be there haha.
This is honorable. I agree

pinata89

Quote from: pelican fly on Apr 04, 2016, 04:25 AM
This is maybe the easiest album to understand what Chino's actual lyrics are without needing to read them. Dark, moody and fucking weird at times. He did a great job.
Definitely

shine down unshy

pinata89

Far away

Quote from: TTEOAI on Apr 04, 2016, 04:24 AM
Also screw what a lot of people say, Prayers/Triangles is a highlight of their career imo. Way better opener than Swerve City. Chino's layered vocals are really something to admire.

I wouldnt go that far but I do agree its a great song and sounds a better opener than SC.

SCUM

rubicon and..well it doesn't matter. rubicon is the shit.

Deadradio

Quote from: SCUM on Apr 04, 2016, 04:32 AM
rubicon and..well it doesn't matter. rubicon is the shit.

Agreed

pelican fly

awesome weekend .

Freedomsoldier17

Quote from: pelican fly on Apr 04, 2016, 04:38 AM
awesome weekend .

and its gonna be an awesome next week

Poltergeist

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but greGOREio or whatever his username was turned out to be correct about "Rubicon". The song reuses lyrics from "Hexagram" like he hinted.