Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Gore

Started by therealdaebat, Jan 27, 2016, 06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vesanic

Quote from: lahemi on Apr 06, 2016, 07:33 AM
Ugh ok, now that there's a HQ rip I'm finally caving in: Ves? Could you hook me up when you're reading this (and you remember me)?

You still need it?

Vesanic

Quote from: gwenudo on Apr 06, 2016, 10:30 AM
So is there a reason people decided to just give the whole world access to that FLAC?

Who did that?

therealdaebat

Quote from: MrVesanique on Apr 06, 2016, 01:31 PM
So is there a reason people decided to just give the whole world access to that FLAC?

Who did that?

PM me a link?
---------------------------------------------------------------
-DAEBAT

Dictated Not Read

http://reddit.com/r/deftones

Vesanic

Clean yo shit

2MoreHours

Quote from: MrVesanique on Apr 06, 2016, 01:28 PM
No I'm with you. Stumbling upon the FLAC I was convinced Rubicon would be way fuller. That being said this prod puts in perspective the slightly shoegaze-y aspect of the song I think.

I hope they play it live several times.  I bet it will sound amazing.  I love how the high end guitar part drifts over to Frank.

Moz

So Im going on my board trip in an hour or so. Won't be able to check the forums until sunday. So... farewel, everyone enjoy the awesome record!! Look forward to read more of your stories and impressions on sunday :)

Will be playing the SHIT out of the record this weekend!!

Vesanic

Quote from: 2MoreHours on Apr 06, 2016, 01:35 PM
Quote from: MrVesanique on Apr 06, 2016, 01:28 PM
No I'm with you. Stumbling upon the FLAC I was convinced Rubicon would be way fuller. That being said this prod puts in perspective the slightly shoegaze-y aspect of the song I think.

I hope they play it live several times.  I bet it will sound amazing.  I love how the high end guitar part drifts over to Frank.

Yeah hope they don't shaft it like they do with all their closing tracks.

Qwerty1921

QuoteI mean Stephen loves fucking Meshuggah, and when he plays his big ass fucking guitar, it sounds like fucking Meshuggah to me. I like Meshuggah too, but we're not fucking Meshuggah. I love that being in there, but in the same way, I love Morrissey, but we're not the fucking Smiths!
No idea why, but that part of that Chino interview made me laugh  :D

He's being quite direct here, ahah

Moz

Quote from: Qwerty1921 on Apr 06, 2016, 01:38 PM
QuoteI mean Stephen loves fucking Meshuggah, and when he plays his big ass fucking guitar, it sounds like fucking Meshuggah to me. I like Meshuggah too, but we're not fucking Meshuggah. I love that being in there, but in the same way, I love Morrissey, but we're not the fucking Smiths!
No idea why, but that part of that Chino interview made me laugh  :D

He's being quite direct here, ahah

yeah that was funny as hell, I can imagine if chino says that to stephen he looks kinda sad and then laughs as well with his big white teeth, haha. 'i like meshuggah too, but we're not fucking meshuggah'

Vesanic

Quote from: Moz on Apr 06, 2016, 09:35 AM
I also think the quality rip sounds waaaay more metal. The guitars really have that ATF punch on almost every song. I was surprised how much more metal it sounded, how much more like the Deftones from the old era.

You think so cause it's dirty, you punk lol

2MoreHours

Quote from: Moz on Apr 06, 2016, 01:36 PM
So Im going on my board trip in an hour or so. Won't be able to check the forums until sunday. So... farewel, everyone enjoy the awesome record!! Look forward to read more of your stories and impressions on sunday :)

Glad you got it before your trip.  Have fun and be safe!

Sonota

Quote from: CarloDefDonno on Apr 06, 2016, 10:58 AM
Quote from: Sonota on Apr 06, 2016, 10:55 AM
Quote from: CarloDefDonno on Apr 06, 2016, 10:37 AM
So is there a reason people decided to just give the whole world access to that FLAC? Thought we didnt want to go that route. Ballz you were right, it wasnt going to stay in SL only lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
All the world except for me.  :'(

You are not alone.
I really don't wanna have to join fucking reddit

Same.

Moz

Quote from: 2MoreHours on Apr 06, 2016, 01:41 PM
Quote from: Moz on Apr 06, 2016, 01:36 PM

Glad you got it before your trip.  Have fun and be safe!

Thanks! Will do! :)

Quote from: MrVesanique on Apr 06, 2016, 01:40 PM
Quote from: Moz on Apr 06, 2016, 09:35 AM
I also think the quality rip sounds waaaay more metal. The guitars really have that ATF punch on almost every song. I was surprised how much more metal it sounded, how much more like the Deftones from the old era.

You think so cause it's dirty, you punk lol

lol, I have to say after listening to Gore Ive been also listening to more punk I used to listen to ten years ago, like NOFX and Lagwagon.

neirda

Is it me or there's something weird with the drums at 4:02 on rubicon. Everytime I hear it I'm fooled and think it's some external noise.

jdeftones

can someone pm me the link for the FLAC?
thanks!!!

zrvnavi

long time lurker and fan, I know you guys dont like sharing links with fresh registered accounts but if someone has the FLAC could you point me in its direction please  :'(

Taurini82

Just got back from work. and seen theres a flac version going. would someone kindly hook me up with a link you'll make my day! ;D

77years

Who did that?

Maybe one of the 30,000 assholes saying everyone should "spread the love and peace and good vibes". Fuck that shit

HURRIANCE_6ASS

Quote from: 77years on Apr 06, 2016, 01:55 PM

Who did that?

Maybe one of the 30,000 assholes saying everyone should "spread the love and peace and good vibes". Fuck that shit

Undoubtedly. This is why we can't have nice things.

gwenudo

Quote from: 77years on Apr 06, 2016, 01:55 PM

Who did that?

Im seeing it everywhere now, even on fb, reddit has it as well. Stupid as hell. All these lurkers just come in demanding and shit. Whatevs i guess
Was it like it seemed?...