Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Gore

Started by therealdaebat, Jan 27, 2016, 06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gwenudo

Quote from: E-Money on Apr 06, 2016, 11:45 PM
Do we have lyrics to the last 5 tracks yet?
Yea we do in the album art
Was it like it seemed?...

77years

Quote from: SCUM on Apr 06, 2016, 11:46 PM
Quote from: 77years on Apr 06, 2016, 11:44 PM
Quote from: SCUM on Apr 06, 2016, 11:43 PM
Quote from: gwenudo on Apr 06, 2016, 11:42 PM
Quote from: SCUM on Apr 06, 2016, 11:41 PM
anyone got a pic of the actual cd/disk?
I forgot to ask this yesterday, and box as well from the inside

yea just wanna see the color of the disc itself
Light pinkish gray like the Gore posters

nice..does it say gore?

Yes, barely legible, you have to look at the disk in a certain light to see the imprint

blondie

Quote from: gwenudo on Apr 06, 2016, 11:47 PM

This just in, Stephs prototype new guitar that he'll use on the new record titled Mamadas due out Summer 2020 .. or Winter 2020 .. most likely Spring 2021 though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

already cleared my 2nd favorite album spot for this!!!

invalidses

ill never forget this show in asbury park nj... it was right after wp dropped. these two meat heads up in front where screaming for root while chino played teenager under a spinning globe thingie. it was so quiet. he had to have heard them. i felt terrible.

some of you remind me of them. who cares what album or what song you think is best?

i dont. the band doesn't... nobody does.

gwenudo

Quote from: blondie on Apr 06, 2016, 11:48 PM

This just in, Stephs prototype new guitar that he'll use on the new record titled Mamadas due out Summer 2020 .. or Winter 2020 .. most likely Spring 2021 though

Niceeee!! Same

E-Money

Quote from: 77years on Apr 06, 2016, 11:46 PM
Quote from: E-Money on Apr 06, 2016, 11:45 PM
Do we have lyrics to the last 5 tracks yet?

Posted those yesterday too with the booklet, also something Ballz has if you need. I took everything down

Could I get a pm of the lyrics to rubicon? Thx

blondie

Quote from: invalidses on Apr 06, 2016, 11:48 PM
ill never forget this show in asbury park nj... it was right after wp dropped. these two meat heads up in front where screaming for root while chino played teenager under a spinning globe thingie. it was so quiet. he had to have heard them. i felt terrible.

some of you remind me of them. who cares what album or what song you think is best?

SCUM

WTF. that's a bass

77years

The operative philosophy of life is, "there's always some asshole"

blondie

i don't bother with chino's lyrics anymore. i just assume he's still singing about "waves" and "seas" like always.

invalidses

i hope im never that asshole.

gwenudo

Quote from: blondie on Apr 06, 2016, 11:51 PM
i don't bother with chino's lyrics anymore. i just assume he's still singing about "waves" and "seas" like always.
Wish he was singing anout how bored he is again

blondie

Quote from: gwenudo on Apr 06, 2016, 11:52 PM
Quote from: blondie on Apr 06, 2016, 11:51 PM
Wish he was singing anout how bored he is again

Niceeee!! Same

SCUM

it's a deftones forum. i think people will always rank what they like in their personal order. we are geeks brah

invalidses

do you even adrenaline, brah?

SCUM

Quote from: invalidses on Apr 06, 2016, 11:54 PM
do you even adrenaline, brah?

yeah brah. when i'm mad at my parents

blondie

remember back in the day when deftones' website linked this forum as their formal "community", but then took it down because we all leaked their shit? good times.

Sonota

if the upper string breaks, face will explode.