Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Gore

Started by therealdaebat, Jan 27, 2016, 06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ANattyRat

I feel like Rubicon is kind of overrated. I enjoy it, but it's almost five minutes long, and it just gets kind of repetitive sometimes, you know?

LG95

Quote from: ANattyRat on Apr 08, 2016, 01:15 AM
I feel like Rubicon is kind of overrated. I enjoy it, but it's almost five minutes long, and it just gets kind of repetitive sometimes, you know?
Sorry mate, it's perfect. :)
I could float here forever

sooniletugo

The only way it could be more perfect would be if it went on for another five minutes, to save me the effort of restarting it again.

ANattyRat

Quote from: LG95 on Apr 08, 2016, 01:17 AM
Quote from: ANattyRat on Apr 08, 2016, 01:15 AM
Sorry mate, it's perfect. :)

Agree to disagree! That said, I was disappointed by (L)MIRL and Xenon at first. Now (L)MIRL is one of my favourites, and Xenon's chorus will never leave my head. So maybe it's a grower. I think it's the perfect song to close with though, for sure.

defTHE1s

Quote from: N0S3BLEED976 on Apr 02, 2016, 10:43 PM
Why do all the noobs coming out of the woodwork have the same profile pictures, lol?
At least take the time to put a own profile picture you noobs, and say thanks 😒

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

gwenudo

Quote from: defTHE1s on Apr 08, 2016, 01:24 AM
Quote from: N0S3BLEED976 on Apr 02, 2016, 10:43 PM
Why do all the noobs coming out of the woodwork have the same profile pictures, lol?
At least take the time to put a own profile picture you noobs, and say thanks 😒
I got the best pic IMO 😒
Was it like it seemed?...

sooniletugo

Listening to the album on Spotify now. First time in HQ. Sounds fucking great and so many little details I didn't hear in the vinyl rip.

Still excited to go buy the CD tomorrow too :)

kleptoned

How do I add a pic to my profile? Cant find the option

shoop

So apparently the 24bit version Qobuz is selling is the identical CD master.. same dynamic range and all. Don't waste your $ there on it I guess.

jciraheta

i retrac my opinion, its is a masterpice, forgive i am a little sick so my mind is not to clear ...

gwenudo

Quote from: kleptoned on Apr 08, 2016, 01:29 AM
Click on your profile, youll see an option to customize your profile

kleptoned

Quote from: gwenudo on Apr 08, 2016, 01:30 AM
Quote from: kleptoned on Apr 08, 2016, 01:29 AM
Click on your profile, youll see an option to customize your profile
Found it , thx

gwenudo

Somebodys mad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sooniletugo

Quote from: jciraheta on Apr 08, 2016, 01:30 AM
i retrac my opinion, its is a masterpice, forgive i am a little sick so my mind is not to clear ...

All is forgiven, my friend. Glad you have seen the light. Hope you get better soon.

BLUMPKIN

Quote from: 2MoreHquote author=Lurid Vega link=topic=20772.msg836979#msg836979 date=1460073411]
Quote from: DFTNSHXGRM on Apr 07, 2016, 11:52 PM
Quote from: Lurid Vega on Apr 07, 2016, 11:49 PM
Quote from: DFTNSHXGRM on Apr 07, 2016, 11:41 PM

I don't care about wearing it out.. I listen to all of their albums all of the time, and I love each one of them just as much as I did when I got them. I'm enjoying this new album so much though.

That being said.. I really need to give the new M83, Autolux, and Moderat albums some love

I'm also hearing whispers that the new Weezer album is actually decent.
I want to check it out... but after the first album, everything after I hate. That damn Hollywood song...too Nickelback...I hate Nickelback.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

The new Weezer is great.  It's not on the level of Blue or Pinkerton, but I'm comfortable putting it in a tier just below.  Easily their 3rd best album. 

jujuslim

Just picked up the cd! Last copy the had too

pinata89

Quote from: jujuslim on Apr 08, 2016, 01:37 AM
Just picked up the cd!
Nice dude! Mine's arriving tomorrow! Along with the vinyl

cvthedrv

Quote from: gwenudo on Apr 08, 2016, 01:31 AM

Somebodys mad

fuck him, im pretty sure, he doesn't have half of my deftones collection.

gwenudo

And people say our group is cancer lol damn, they got straight up Nazis over there lol

ANattyRat

Quote from: gwenudo on Apr 08, 2016, 01:31 AM

Somebodys mad

The worst is when people say "Real fans will love the album no matter what." Shut up, dude, that's called being a sheep. Obviously if you happen to love all the albums, that's cool. But loving them because you love the band is stupid. If Deftones make a dubstep album, I'll loathe it.