Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Gore

Started by therealdaebat, Jan 27, 2016, 06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Far away

what the fuck is going on with all the dyed hair?

hi man

I recorded that Rubicon and hearts wires I posted them under tour section but I guess it made its way here. Anyways they kept stopping me from recording the first few songs. And yeah the dudes behind me were fucking annoying.

ANattyRat

I wonder how many songs from Gore they'll start adding to their setlists now. It's a shame that they add a few songs per album and make it into a greatest hits kind of thing, for the most part. They have a huge list of songs, so many songs that they've never played before, haven't played in a very long time, or just songs that don't get as much love as they deserve. I know it's too early to speculate on all of that stuff, but I hope they do start switching up setlists, even just playing a rare song or two would be a treat for people. But, you know...so many songs, such a limited time to play.

Someone uploaded Rocket Skates. Oh my god, why would you record Rocket Skates and not the new ones??? Come on, guy!

Quote from: hi man on Apr 12, 2016, 03:03 AM
I recorded that Rubicon and hearts wires I posted them under tour section but I guess it made its way here. Anyways they kept stopping me from recording the first few songs. And yeah the dudes behind me were fucking annoying.

Thanks for recording them, dude!

Raswid

First performance of Hearts/Wires and Chino already fucked lyrics or I'm wrong ?

He singing : "Nothing can save my life" instead "nothing can save me now"...

N0S3BLEED976

Quote from: hi man on Apr 12, 2016, 03:03 AM

Did Stephen play the high guitar notes during the chorus of Rubicon? Very curious to know

shine down unshy

Hoooooly shit he dyed his hair back to blonde!

shine down unshy

shine down unshy

Freedomsoldier17

Quote from: shine down unshy on Apr 12, 2016, 03:23 AM

-time machine to 1997-

E-Money

Quote from: ANattyRat on Apr 12, 2016, 02:18 AM
Quote from: E-Money on Apr 12, 2016, 01:56 AM
At least it seems like there actually gonna play some songs on this new record ! That always pissed me off about DE and KNY. They barely played anything off those records on tours after they were released. At least they never played the closers.

They did the livestream of Diamond Eyes, and live, they've played Royal, CMND/CTRL, You've Seen the Butcher, Beauty School, Prince, Sextape, Rocket Skates, Risk and Diamond Eyes. They don't play most anymore, but they have played LOTS. Man, they need to play a lot of these songs and switch it up rather than just add a few to their usual setlist and keep it at that. I'm hoping for a miracle, haha.

I guess they played more off of DE .. At the beginning at least. Didn't play some off KNY tho. Leathers only played twice I think. No goon squad or what happened to u? Always really wanted to hear those live .. Hope they play all of this record. We'll see.

Far away

Quote from: Freedomsoldier17 on Apr 12, 2016, 03:37 AM

-time machine to 1997-

midlife crisis? lol

sky

Jerry_Curls

Quote from: Far away on Apr 12, 2016, 04:03 AM

-time machine to 1997-

midlife crisis? lol

Reading this shit here and deftones familia... What's with the hate/judgement? It's just fucking hair and it looks good. Maybe he's bored and wants to have fun again.
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

ANattyRat

Quote from: Jerry_Curls on Apr 12, 2016, 04:13 AM

-time machine to 1997-

midlife crisis? lol

Reading this shit here and deftones familia... What's with the hate/judgement? It's just fucking hair and it looks good. Maybe he's bored and wants to have fun again.

Yep. But it was a surprise I guess, since it's been an extremely long time since he's really changed his hair at all. Sergio dyes his hair pink and none of us are even surprised because he's always doing it, haha.

musteatbrains

-time machine to 1997-

midlife crisis? lol

He looks like an idiot.

Jerry_Curls

Quote from: ANattyRat on Apr 12, 2016, 04:18 AM

-time machine to 1997-

midlife crisis? lol

Yep. But it was a surprise I guess, since it's been an extremely long time since he's really changed his hair at all. Sergio dyes his hair pink and none of us are even surprised because he's always doing it, haha.

It's a good surprise to me... He sounded amazing. Maybe the bleach helped his vox :p
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

ANattyRat

Quote from: Jerry_Curls on Apr 12, 2016, 04:22 AM
Quote from: ANattyRat on Apr 12, 2016, 04:18 AM

-time machine to 1997-

midlife crisis? lol

It's a good surprise to me... He sounded amazing. Maybe the bleach helped his vox :p

Maybe it reminded him of the last time he did and it boosted his confidence, haha.

ANattyRat

Prayers/Triangles:
http://youtu.be/xDbkRbYliDo

Hearts/Wires (better quality/longer I think):
http://youtu.be/_3Ybwqt_pqI

Jerry_Curls

Rubicon was amazing live
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

shine down unshy

-time machine to 1997-

midlife crisis? lol

Was I being hateful or judgmental? No. I think it's awesome and it brings back memories from their ATF days.