Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Ohms: pre-release hype thread

Started by LG95, Feb 23, 2018, 11:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vesanic

The post by tokyodrifter was not removed by me. I think it's pretty sad how some people are trying to crack their website... We're all excited but damn.

Vesanic

Quote from: sharinglungs on Aug 13, 2020, 03:40 AM
Just looking at the website code... I don't think it would work, but it seems like if you could invoke the case: '0925' you would be able to load the page for Album art and teaser reveal.... Hmm I have some detective work to do when I get home for my lunch break in about an hour and a half...

::)

sharinglungs

Don't worry Ves, I'm sure they've got their shit on lock down, just fun to look at source code sometimes.

Vesanic

Well yeah that's why I don't see the point, although like I said I very much understand the hype.

Vesanic

Before this place blows up:

Whatever release/announcement this is going to be, the songs that floated around and that will not be part of this announcement are not up for discussion. Definitely too early for this to be an album release.

sharinglungs

Quote from: Vesanic on Aug 13, 2020, 04:54 AM

Whatever release/announcement this is going to be, the songs that floated around and that will not be part of this announcement are not up for discussion. Definitely too early for this to be an album release.

No doubt... whatever it is is what it is until we get more..

whatever it is we'll be freaking out and talking about it all day long.  Hopefully it's not too crazy for the mod team to keep up lol

There Will Be Blood

Quote from: Vesanic on Aug 13, 2020, 04:54 AM

Just to add to Vesanic post anybody violating these rules are subject to a permanent ban. This is a ZERO tolerance on Sharinglungs board, so think before you post. Thanks.

RaptureWS

I went through and deleted every single post that even acknowledged if I may or may not have heard any of the stuff that was around a few weeks ago.

with an announcement imminent, I'm excited to be on the same page as the fans and the band in terms of excitement and discussion. I'm done digging or looking for anything deeper. The mystery is almost over and the real s*** about to go down and I cannot wait. Those adjectives from Tokyo have me so excited. This album is just going to be nuts I can feel it
When people whisper it makes her nervous.

There Will Be Blood

Quote from: RaptureWS on Aug 13, 2020, 06:32 AM
I went through and deleted every single post that even acknowledged if I may or may not have heard any of the stuff that was around a few weeks ago.

with an announcement imminent, I'm excited to be on the same page as the fans and the band in terms of excitement and discussion. I'm done digging or looking for anything deeper. The mystery is almost over and the real s*** about to go down and I cannot wait. Those adjectives from Tokyo have me so excited. This album is just going to be nuts I can feel it

I'm glad you did that, Or I would ban you or anyone that shares information. We don't want trouble with the record label. Thanks.

RaptureWS

Quote from: There Will Be Blood on Aug 13, 2020, 07:11 AM

I'm glad you did that, Or I would ban you or anyone that shares information. We don't want trouble with the record label. Thanks.

Record label? Sure I don't wanna piss them off, but they aren't nearly as threatening as Daniel Plainview. That's the stuff of nightmares.
When people whisper it makes her nervous.

There Will Be Blood

Quote from: RaptureWS on Aug 13, 2020, 07:21 AM
Quote from: There Will Be Blood on Aug 13, 2020, 07:11 AM

Record label? Sure I don't wanna piss them off, but they aren't nearly as threatening as Daniel Plainview. That's the stuff of nightmares.

Lol yeah don't piss off the butcher

Gaz

Hype is on fire, I love it

LG95

Seems kinda late in the week for an announcement to me. Maybe a tease for an announcement next week?
I could float here forever

plagasx

Having a new Deftones record in the next month would cure my depression that I've had for the last 5 months lol.

Let's goooooooo!!

sharinglungs

Quote from: LG95 on Aug 13, 2020, 08:00 AM
Seems kinda late in the week for an announcement to me. Maybe a tease for an announcement next week?

Maybe teaser Friday, single on Tuesday?

LG95

I won't be that optimistic but that would be cool.
I could float here forever

Sleeping_Giant

Quote from: Gaz on Aug 13, 2020, 07:58 AM
Hype is on fire, I love it

I can't eat, I can't sleep because of this hype. I'm not sure if I can handle it anymore.

plagasx

When I wake up tomorrow this post better have 10 more pages.

sharinglungs

I just want the topic title changed lol

Vesanic